Life As Michael Clifford's Girlfriend *Edited*

Prologue

You all may know Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of Summer. What you don't know about him is his girlfriend, Emma Olson.

But you see our story doesn't start there quite yet. This is before they started dating. This is what was before they even met!

Emma is a big time model/actor/singer from the United Kingdom. One of her friends is Niall Horan former star of One Direction, her and Niall use to party together and one day he introduced her to the 5SOS boys while they were touring Europe. Emma met Michael and she fell hard for the "punk-rocker" Both traveling all the time because of tours and modeling shit, they really didn't have time for each other. They Skype called and FaceTimed a lot but that still didn't beat the real thing when they could actually be next to each other.

So what happens when one day the two finally decide to come out and say they are dating? What will everyone say? Of course the 5SOS Family has had thoughts about it and always ask the two if they are dating, but all Michael and Emma would say is that he/she is a good friend of mine.

Emma is that good girl that has to be great for the medias eye. She does like to party but always makes sure she still keeps her image good. Michael is the opposite! After a few rounds he is on the floor passed out. He doesn't care what the media thinks of him and does whatever because its him and he isn't going to change. So in this book the phrase 'Every good girl needs a bad boy' really does come true.

After months of secret hook-ups and all of the lies that have been told to the fans are the two finally ready to come out as a couple? Or will the media and fans go against the whole thing and hate on their relationship?

Read and find out.

Hey lovelies,

I'm back. Instead of releasing a new book like I had planned too I decided to save that for a bit and edit my old stories because my 2014-2015 self was awful! 

Go comment, vote and share!

-VC