Flying *Edited*

The next morning was a lazy day for me. Michael and the other boys left this morning at 3. I only know that because Michael kissed me awake and then told me he was leaving. Soon after he sent me a text saying he locked the house up and that was at 3:10.

I rolled out of bed and walked down the hallway and stairs. I looked what I had to eat only to find nothing that I wanted and walked back upstairs. I grabbed my MacBook Air and opened it up.

My wallpaper was a photo of me with Michael in London. It was for our month anniversary and he had flown me over for the four days he was playing there.

The photo was taken right before he went on stage. I was holding onto him while he was holding onto his guitar. It was one of those photos.

The photo next to it was of us taking a normal photo and us kissing each other.

I smiled at the memory of that night and opened up safari to watch Netflix.

Two seasons later I was getting a phone call from Michael.

"Hello?" I said while pausing my show.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?"

"Watching Grey's Anatomy, did you make it to London?"

"Yeah I'm at the airport and I just ran into a fan and they thought we were getting married and I just wanted to see how you felt about it if we were actually going to get married."

I almost dropped my phone. Then I thought a bit.

"Michael we have been together for seven months and I'm not that stupid so hello Nick." I said while laughing.

"How did you know!"

"I saw photos of you guys walking into the studio."

"I should have just deleted your number." He said while laughing.

I heard the other boys laughing in the background.

I hung up the phone and sent him a text saying I hated him and that he needed to get back here as soon as possible.

I turned back on Grey's Anatomy and pulled the blankets up around me.

 I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to someone trying to wake me up.

It was of course my manger waking me up from the beautiful thing that is sleep.

"What!?" I said while rolling over and wrapping the blankets around me again.

"I have a plane ticket for you."

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "For where?"

"London."

"Why?" I asked while sitting up and giving her a questioning look.

"Michael has a few shows there and I figured you would like to go. You have nothing to do until next week."

"When do I leave?" I said while sitting up and starting to undress.

"In about an hour. You will get there right before the show starts. I also already packed for you and got everything. You're laptop and phone are fully charged and everything is ready."

"Thank you!" I said while putting on a sweatshirt and grabbing a pair of shoes.

She helped me put my bags into the car and lock up my house.

On the way to the airport Michael texted me to see what I was up to. It was only noon there and he was resting before the show later tonight.

When we got to the airport Jessica walked in with me and got me all ready.