The Boy Next Door. Harry Styles love story. Chapter 4.

"Harry." I said.

"What."

His eyes were still closed. His lips still barely touching mine.

"I remember."

"I knew you would," he said before kissing me hard again.

I let out a giggle under his lips. Just being in his arms made me feel safe. I now remember everything. All our childhood memories. Me being head over heels for a kid I've known my whole life. He was the last person I was thinking of before the accident. And the first person I thought of when I got my memory back.

I saw a flash. Then snickering.

"Shit. Sam get in the car."

"But."

"GO!"

I got myself together and ran to the car. I saw Harry talking to the man. The man had a camera. Paparazzi. No.

In a few minutes Harry came back with a memory card in his hand. He started the car and began to drive.

"Harry what was that all about?"

"Nothing."

"Harry."

"Samantha! It was nothing!"

When he said that a memory came rushing back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry I saw you in your back yard. You were crying. What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Haz. Tell me the truth! I saw you!"

"Samantha! It was nothing!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the car ride home was silent. He didn't even say goodbye to me. He just starred at that card.

"Well bye Harry. See you tomorrow?"

He nodded.

It was late so I headed to bed. I can't believe I finally remember everything. Its crazy. A simple kiss can make me fall in love again...

I woke up to someone sitting on my bed. I looked up and saw Harry.

"Haz?"

"Hey. Sorry about last night."

"Yeah. What was that about?"

"It was a paparazzi guy. He got a picture of us but I payed him to give me the card back."

"Harry. Do you. Like. Not want to be seen with me?"

"It's not that. I just don't want fans to think we are dating."

"What would be so wrong if we were?"

"Nothing at all. Just that. Management would NOT like that. And my fans would send you death threats."

"Oh. So. Last night. Never happened?"

"No! That's not what I'm saying. Listen."

He laid down next to me and stroked my face.

"I don't know what is going to happen between us but. Last night was honestly the best night of my life."

"Everything came rushing back. When we kissed."

"I'm happy it did. But look. For now. Can we just tell fans and paparazzi we are old friends?"

"Isn't that what we really are?"