The Boy Next Door. Harry Styles love story. Chapter 5.

Little did I know things were about to change. It was the next morning. I was laying in Harry's bed. (Don't ask). I rolled over, expecting to feel his warmth. But he wasn't there. I sat up and looked around. Where was he? I got out of bed, threw on one of his sweatshirts, and went downstairs. I saw Harry standing in the kitchen. His head buried in his hands.

"Harry. What's wrong?"

He didn't answer..

"Harry."

He lifted his head up. His eyes were red and full of tears. Angry tears.

"I'm leaving tomorrow."

"What? Why?"

"Management thinks we've had a long enough break. I'm going on a last minute tour."

"H-how long."

"2 months in America. But you know what. I think this is just an excuse to get Zayn and I away from you and Hayley!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his chest. He rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"Please don't leave Harry," I whispered.

"I have to babe. I'm sorry. I really am."

"I thought this summer was going to be amazing. Hazza you can't leave!"

He tightened his arms. Holding me close.

"Promise me something Samantha."

"What?"

"Promise me you will stay here. Don't forget anything. Please. Don't change. Be the SJ I know and love."

"I promise Harry."

He ran his fingers through my hair. Letting out small sobs.

"I don't want to leave you SJ."

"I'll be fine. Chase your dreams. Isn't that what you always told me?"

"Yeah," he whispered softly.

"I guess that promise we had when we were little is broken."

"What promise?"

"We promised we would never fall in love with each other."

"Yeah. Definitely broken. Because I am madly in love with you, Samantha Burke. I always have and I always will."

I looked up into his green eyes. His adorable dimple showing. He leaned down and kissed me. His fingers running down my arm, giving me chills. When he pulled away he took my face in his hands.

"Go call Hayley. Make sure she's ok."

"Alright."

I went into a different room an dialed her number.

"Hello," she whispered.

"Hayley. Are you ok?"

"No."

"You heard."

"Yes. Sam I know I have only known Zayn for a day but what we have is special! He even said so! He calls me his princess and he says he is pissed and doesn't want to leave me!"

"Hayley I'm really sorry."

"Sam. Do you believe in love at first sight? Destiny?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Because I think that's exactly what happened between me and Zayn."

Hayley and I talked for a while. She was going to spend the night with me at Harry's so we could say goodbye to the guys the next morning....

"Sam. Hayley. Time to get up," I heard Harry say.

I rolled over and threw a pillow at Hayley.

"Hey!"

"Get up."

As soon as she realized what was happening, tears formed in her eyes.

"Zayn is here."

I watched her run down the stairs and jump in his arms. Both of them crying.

"I'm so sorry I have to do this princess."

I smiled and leaned back on Harry.

"Think they love each other?" I asked.

"Sure looks like it."

I laughed and watched Hayley and Zayn. I've never seen two people love each other so much. It even brought tears to my eyes.

"SJ. Can we go talk?"

"Yeah."

He took my hand and pulled me into his room. I sat on the bed and he kneeled in front of me.

"I want you to know that I love you."

"I love you too."

"And don't believe ANY of the drama you hear while I'm in tour. Got it?"

I nodded.

"And please. Please. Don't give up on us," he whispered. Trying to hold back the tears.

"Harry I wouldn't do that! I'm not about to give up on the person I need the most!"

At this point we were both shedding tears.

"I got you something to remember me."

I looked at him funny as he pulled out a little box. I opened it and saw a beautiful charm bracelet. One charm was an 'H'. Another was a heart. The last one was a little cat.

"A cat?"

"That's how we met. We fought over a stray kitten. I let you have it though. And you named it something crazy."

"Ralphy. I still have him," I whispered.

He laughed.

"Thank you Harry. I love it."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He kissed my cheek.

"Harry. Cars here," I heard Zayn say.

Hayley had herself wrapped around his arm. Refusing to let go.

I followed Harry down the stairs and outside. I helped him put his bags in the car.

"Zayn please don't go," Hayley cried.

"Baby I'm so sorry."

She held onto his hand like glue.

"Hayley. I love you so much babe. I promise to call everyday! And I will fly you to America when I get the chance."

I watched them kiss one last time. Zayn got in the car and buried his head in his hands. Not caring that paparazzi saw the whole thing.

"I think I left something inside. Come help me?" Harry asked me.

I knew he just wanted to get away from the paparazzi to say goodbye.

"So. This is it? Two months apart?"

"I'm gonna try to fly you out there. Ok?"

"Alright."

I tried to hold back all my tears.

"Come here. It's ok."

He held my close. All the tears I had been holding in finally came out.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He gave me one last long kiss before heading out the door. Harry said goodbye to his family as well. Hayley and I stood on my front porch and waved goodbye to the loves of our lives.

"Hayley."

"Sam."

She wrapped her arms around me as we stood there and cried. Why did they have to leave! Everything has changed... This summer might just be the hardest challenge of my life. Being thousands of miles away from my boyfriend.... And knowing there is nothing I can do about it...