the unthinkable (chapter 17)

Song - Counting stars by One republic

------

Harleys POV

Why is it that sometimes doing the wrong thing can feel so right and yet, you still can't get it in your head that you should just pull away. Pull away from the evil that controls every breath beneath you. Every next move you take. Every thought that wasn't welcomed in. Darkness is so powerful that only one itself can make it go away. But what if it takes over you. Influences you to do the bad and make you do things that you'll regret. Isn't that the point of good, to cure evil. Scrape it off with no remains.

This seems like a nightmare but feels like a dream. How can it be both? These past few days have gone by so quick with many events happening in each one. The surprises never failed to shock me as they became bigger and bigger as time passed. This being one of them.

Harry is passed out with his head on my lap and I have no idea on what to do. If I wake him, he could get angry or jump to conclusions and I don't want that. What just happened anyway? And why was Harry screaming? Should I ask him when he wakes up?

I will just sleep on it, but first, I have to find a way to get him off of me.

I slowly push him onto the floor trying to prevent him from waking up. After screaming like that, I didn't expect him to go to sleep so soon. He moans as I roll him onto the floor but luckily he's still asleep.

Just as I was about to leave the room, I stare at Harry for a while. I can't just leave him on the floor. I should at least wake him and tell him to go lie in his bed.

I kneel down once again and try my best to wake Harry without pissing him off.

"Harry.....Harry wake up" I whisper whilst gently patting his shoulder.

He opens his eyes and rubs slightly whilst rolling over so that he's facing me.

"What happened?" he looks around confusedly. "Why am I sleeping on the floor?" he doesn't remember?

"Don't you remember what happened?" I question curiously.

"All I remember is screaming and you barging through the door." oh. Silence fills the room. "Why did you come anyway, I would have been fine by myself."

"I heard screaming so I just..." I pause to think of what im going to say "needed to know what was happening."

He leanes up and rubs his hair with his fingers. "Well you can go now" he says firmly as he stands up and goes towards his bed.

Even though I should be use to it by now but Harrys actions always shock me no matter how many times he does it. He's rude and... ERGH.

I walk out of his room and back to where I was sleeping. The day feels so long and I feel like it's still not ending.

I hop under the sheets and try to fall asleep. Thats untill I hear the bedroom door opening. Its Harry.

I quickly close my eyes pretending to be asleep. I feel the bed sink as he sits down on the edge.

"I know your not asleep Harley" he sounds serious.

I open my eyes in wonder of what he's going to say or do. "What do you want Harry?"

He doesn't say anything just looks down and fiddles with his fingers.

" I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted. I didn't mean to be rude it just...slipped" He confeses.

I nod excepting his apology.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry asks

"I guess so" it should be me asking him the questions.

"Why didn't you just leave me and escape when you had the chance. I wouldn't have been able to catch you anyway so why?"

I think for a moment. Why didn't I escape? I mean he has a point. I could have gone home without him even noticing...till morning at least. But then again Harry is dangerous and I'm actually afraid of what he might do. I am marked after all.

" I don't know. I heard screaming so I knew something was wrong and next thing you know it, I was in your room. I didnt really have a chance to think about escaping. And lets be honest, if I ran away, you would still find me eventually."

He giggles at little at my last words "True. What happened after you came in anyway?"

"You continued screaming so I reached for your phone to call an ambulance but you took it from my hands and through it on the other side of the room. You stopped screaming after that and...passed out." I summarise for him.

"oh" is all he says.

He stands up and leaves closing the door behind him.

I am so knocked out after today so I lie down and sleep with no more distractions.

---

Harrys POV

Nothing makes sense. Why is this happening to me? I can't get it out of my head.

Even she saw. She saw everything. So why does it still not make sense

---

Harleys POV

I wake up from a loud bang coming from outside my door. It sounded like a door being slammed. Harry must have gone out or something.

I search the house to see if he was still around and it seemed I was right. Harrys no where to be found. He can't just expect me to stay here all day. Why am I here anyway. This is stupid. There's no point to this.

I quickly get changed out of Harry's clothes and wear my own. The last thing I need right now is being a hostage in a killers home. This is my chance to get out so I will take it.

I look out the window just to be sure and im off.

Lets hope Harry isn't in one of his "Bad moods" today when he see's im no longer trapped in his little prison.

heyoooo my fellow readers. Sorry I haven't updated in a really long time its just it that time of month...EXAMS so what can we do. I will try my best to update soon. if not, it will probably be after the 12th of june. Dont forget to vote and comment if you want to ask me anything or don't understand something. I may not make sense at times so bare with me. My new twitter is called NashNahNosh. So yeah I love you guys so much. You have no idea how greatful I am that your all reading this. xx