the hope (chapter 4)

thanks again guys. I know how boring an authors note can be but I just want to say I really appreciate all your votes. It means a lot. Follow me on Twitter: imagoneharryyyy. and on instagram if you want to see edits of harley and harry: green_shadow_hunter. If you don't understand something, please let me know in the comment section.

Harrys POV

I walked away without a glance back. Why does she care about how many drugs I take anyway? She hardly knows me and to be honest, I'm glad. Shes just another one of those hormonal teenagers that think there life is bullshit when really they're the problem. If this chick is not going to treat me like a normal customer and butt out of my life, then I know others that will.

Harleys POV

I don't even know why I try. I mean its nice to think that you can help people stop this horrible habit. But I guess its not that easy. Harry is different though, I can see it. He can easily stop if he wanted to. I have seen many drug addicts before and none were like Harry. Maybe Harry isn't addicted, he just thinks he is and needs something as a distraction.

Anyway, its not my place to get him thinking straight. I have enough problems in my life for another to be added in.

As usual, I dreaded every single step that got me closer towards that miserable place I call my home.

I walked inside and went straight to the kitchen to grab a snack. Thats when I saw my mother sitting by the dining room table. She looked dead like always but seemed worse than normal.

"Hey mom" me trying to get some attention for once but still, no response as she kept her face in her hands.

"Mom, is everything ok." I said lowly whilst stroking her back.

"I'm fine sweetheart, just go to your room and give me some time to think. I will be over in a minute" she always says and never does. Even when she speaks to me, theres no happiness left in her voice. No hope left for our family. Its like she has given up. Thats what you get when your mother suffers from depression. But who would blame her....my older brother died only 6 months ago from a drug overdose. Thats the main reason I sell them, to see everyones story and find out if one of these stories link in with my brothers. For me to find out the reason he took them in the first place. I know it sounds stupid but its the only closure I've got. And without that, I would just uterly breakdown like my mother. So its the best thing going for me right now.

I stayed in my bedroom for 3 hours straight and as expected, no sign of mom. As I was about to get prepared to take a nap to end my endless boredom,  my phone started buzzing. It was some guy I knew from school, Nate. He never talked to me before so what the hell did he want now. I opened up the text message only to find a party invitation for tonight at 9 at his place. My schedule was free so why not. Best thing to get my mind of life. Alcohol always does the trick.