the confused (chapter 3)

Hey guys, thanks for reading. It means a lot to me honestly. Just dont forget to vote and comment down below. Tell me if something doesn't make sense so I can fix it. love you all x

Harleys POV

"Harry, what the hell! You scared me half to death!" I nearly screamed.

"Sshhhhhhh I don't want to cause a scene."

"Well too late for that" I reply as I see Liam walking towards us. He must have seen me being dragged behind the car. What was Harry doing here anyway?

"Is everything alright Harley? Is this guy hassling you?" Liam says whilst glaring at Harry warning him to back off.

"I'm fine Liam. Just go, I can handle myself." the words flew out of my mouth a little to harsh.

"Well you don't seem fine" he stares directly at my wrist making me realize that Harry had still been holding it. Firmly for that matter. It was then when I noticed Harry's tattoo on his arm. I CANT CHANGE  was what it said. I was curious to know if it was linked to his drug problem. Maybe..I guess I will never know.

"Let go off her you skum bag, what do you want?" liam practically threatens Harry to let go off my arm. Liam can be pretty scary when he wants to be. But by the looks of it, I can tell Harry would probably win this fight.

"Or What, your gonna sucker punch me. I would like to see you try!" Harry remarks as he takes a step closer towards Liam. I knew at this point that if I didn't step in, things would turn pretty ugly. And as of que, I step in between the two 5 year olds and separate them by pushing against their chests.

"Would you two stop acting like idiots and get over yourselves." I say a little to loudly on purpose incase Harry was still hungover on drugs for him to hear me properly. His pulse was rising quickly and the fact that Liam was here was making it worse.

"Liam go home, I will talk to you later."

and as I instructed, he walked away.

"What do you want Harry? How did you even find me?" he finally let go off my arm.

"Look Harley, I didn't come here to be a part of your high school drama. Just give me the drugs and I'll be of."

"That doesn't answer my question." I inform him.

"I like to know where my dealers hang out incase of an emergency so I followed you this morning. Now the drugs." I can tell hes getting fustrated with me holding back.

"Are you insane, you followed me. What are you, some sort of stalker." I wasn't affraid, only pissed.

"Harley I swear to god if you dont hand them over to me right now, I'm going to lose it." His anger was building up inside him and started eating away any patience he had left.

"Your already losing it. If you hadn't noticed smart ass, I just gave you some a couple of hours ago. Isn't that bad for you or something." I spoke with a hint of sarcasm.

"Why do your care huh? Your the one actually selling the damn thing so why not do something better with your life. Look hun, I'm not here to have a friendly chit chat about how crap life is ok. Just GIVE ME THE DAMN FUCKING DRUGS SO I CAN BE ON MY WAY. GOT IT!"

and with his instant words,  it broke me. He was right. I could do something better with my life but I choose not to. Why? Because life gave me no thrill, no joy. So what was the point.

"Here take your piece of shit and go. And you know what, you don't know half of what goes on in my life so don't act like you do. No ones perfect, not even me. So drop the bullshit thinking you know everything because you don't." And with those last words I turned around and left his sight leaving him to stomp of in a rage.