Chapter 4

"Dad?!" Sungwoon suddenly yelled out as soon as he saw him. Why now? Why is it in the moment when I'm not ready? Why did you have to come?

Flashback

I'm Yoon MinJi, I just had a change in schools because people started to question why I'm with saejun. My, I guess stepsister? Anyway, I transferred to a public school, it wasn't the baddest but it was mixed, by that I mean rich and poor and even gangsters.

There are two groups, in almost every school there has to be those top dogs that take over the school. So the two are bulletproof and SVT.

The SVT is a rich group which of course has all the jerks and rich spoiled ones. But Bulletproof is also full of jerks but not rich, well except for one but I'm not getting into that. Those two groups are enemies and not just them alone, but even students had created sides. I mean seriously did you come to study or to fight!

Anyhow, now comes the question of how did I get into all of this mess. The answer for that is on my first day of school.

"Ughhhh I can't believe I got lost again!" I said to my self as I was standing in the empty hallway. Just a day before school started I had a tour of the whole school and even in the morning the teacher took me and showed me all my classes. And here I am lost and its third period, I walked through the hallway hoping to see a teacher that is not in a class, but to my luck none showed up. Then I saw the gym door open, I don't even know how I ended up in this place. Inside there were guys, and by the looks of it, they were divided into different groups.

It gave me a scary, uneasy feeling. It's telling me to just leave and get out of here.

"Yeah I'll just leave" I mumbled to myself. I turned around only to be called out. I stopped at my tracks and turned around.

"Me?" I questioned as I pointed at my self.

"Yeah you, come here" he called out. I don't know why but I walked towards him and the group of boys. The guy suddenly put his hands around my shoulder.

"Okay she's it" he said. I looked at him confused and removed his hands away.

"Deal" the other guy said. He looks like he is from the opposite team. His name was S.Coups.

"Okay wait what just happened?" I asked.

"Your our bet" the guy that read Min yoongi on his name tag said. He is the guy that put his hands on my shoulder.

"Bet!? You can't just make a bet on me! First you don't know me, second you can't just bet on me like I'm a toy" I said and was about to walk away, but a hand stopped me. The name tag reads Mark.

"Where do you think you're going, love"  Mark said which made me cringe.

"Let go" I said as I glared at him.

"Oh feisty, I like you and you're hot" he looked at me from top to bottom. " I'm taking her"

"Are you guys crazy?!" I said in frustration.

"Once you entered that door, you became part of the game, there is no backing out. We had a bet and which ever girl walks through the door will be what we're betting on" a guy named Jimin said. His eyes are scary.

"Well how about you forget that I came here and star all over?" I suggest as I turned around to walk away, but again someone stopped me, but this time it was min yoongi.

"You're coming with me" he said as he smirked and dragged me out of the gym to a room. I tried pulling away but it was no use, he opened the door to the room and pushed me inside. I lost my balance only to fall to a near couch, lucky me.

"Look here, once you're in you can't get out" he said as he started to walk towards me. I was just there on the couch in uncomfortable seating, I couldn't do anything.

"But I'll help you out since you seem new here" yoongi continued as he had a playful smirk on his face, that was not so hot as that jimin guy. But once he came closer, I stand corrected. But technically I was sitting but you get what I mean.

"What do you think your doing?" I sad as I put a hand to cover my chest. He just looked at me and broke into laughter. What's wrong with him?

"You okay?" I asked worried. Just a minute a go he was all scary and don't go against me thingy was in his face. But now he is just laughing like crazy.

"I'm fine" he said and was back to his serious face once again. See, he is weird.

He sniffed his nose as he cleared his throat. "The bell is about to ring, let me see your schedule" he said as he snatched the paper out of my hand.

"Looks like we have classes together, good let's go" he said as he walked to the door, just when he was about to open it he suddenly came into halt making me almost pumping into him. I give him a what look.

"Fix your clothes" he said as he opened the door and the bell rang at the same time.

"There is nothing wrong with them" I mumbled as I tried to clean and fix them, when there is actually nothing there. I continued walking fixing my skirt and my blouse, not realizing that I pumped into yoongi.

"Sorry" I said and backed away only for him to hold my hand and dragged me to class. Everyone was looking at us and mumbling.

"She came out from that room"

"Oh yoongi touched her"

"She's marked now"

"I hate her, how can she take him"

"At least he chose right"

I was completely confused at what they were saying. Me, marked? Touched? His? What are they talking about? I was about to get away from yoongi's hands only for him to let me go.

"This is your class, set next to me, and only next to me in this class" he said as he took a seat at the last desk which was right to my side.

"Sit here" he said as he patted the seat next to him. The whole class and everyone that was passing by kept looking at us. I looked around and everyone was already in their seats, there was one empty desk near the window. I can just sit there, who is he to tell me what to do.

I walked to the desk and just when I was about to touch the chair a hand stopped me. I looked up to see jimin.

"Sorry this is my seat" he said as he took a seat. I sight and rolled my eyes as I knew yoongi had a winning smile on. I turned around and was just right.

"Come on, you can't escape" he teased. I walked and took the seat just in time before the teacher came in.

End of flashback

And that's how everything started. This is not the end of my worst, yet the changing course of my whole entire life.  I looked at his eyes that showed shock, he looked at sungwoon and back to me. I can tell he was speechless, so was I.

"What did that boy just say?!" My dad asked in anger making me flinch a little.

"M-MinJi....." he was able to mumble.

"Dad I'll explain later, I'll be leaving now" I said as I was about to walk out of the office along with sungwoon. But sungwoon didn't move, he stood there looking at jimin and jimin just looked back at him. Both were in shock, along with my father.

"Mom he is my dad right? I saw him in the pictures with you" sungwoon said as he started to cry.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please don't forget to vote and comment!