Chapter 17

"So," I said, trying to get the tension in the air to disappear somehow. Jimin and Yoongi sat across from each other at the dinner table while sungwoon was next to jimin and me in the middle as I pulled a chair and placed it there.

"Long time no see, Yoongi," jimin started. Yoongi looked at him as a sight left his lips and I can tell he was trying his best to not flick out. "Yeah long time no see," Yoongi answers.

"Guys, I'm sorry," I said. I didn't know why I just felt the need to apologize as everything was my fault—and it was.

"Why are you apologizing?" Both suddenly asked in unison. They both glared at each other for a moment. Suddenly sungwoon chuckled at there actions making the attention on him. "Sorry," he apologized and kept his head down. Jimin messed up sungwoons' hair as a light chuckled escaped his lips with a mumble of 'cute'.

"Okay, I'm confused," Yoongi started. "If Jimin is the father, why is my brother in this?" He asked. Jimin looked at me but surprisingly with an agreement.

"It's...like a favor, I'm just helping him out," I answered. I looked at jimin as I could see he was well aware of the truth and what's happening.

"Why would you do him any favors?" Jimin asked.

"He helped pay for my phone and it just happened, a second I met him in his office and the second later I'm in front of my dad and punch of other directors,"

"I'm sorry about that,...the phone," Yoongi apologized. Shyness can be seen as his hand reaches to the back of his neck. "I figured it was you," I said.

"He is the one who broke mommy's phone," sungwoon said to jimin trying to pretend it was in a whispering tone. Jimin smiled and nodded his head as he understood the situation.

"So, anyone hungry?" I asked. All of them put their hands up following sungwoons actions as he was used to this question. Every time I ask it his hand are up in the air with a big smile on his cute face.

After I heated up the food and set it at the table with everyone's help. We ate and talked, it was completely comfortable—for me at least— but I could feel Jimin's happiness as he talked to Yoongi, his best friend since the moment he got to call someone a friend, same goes for Yoongi. I felt so bad for being the reason for separating them but I'm glad they're back together now. After finishing the late lunch, Yoongi said he wanted to show us something. I got sungwoon ready and we went into Jimin's car.

I couldn't believe what I saw. It was just not believable, I looked at jimin and back at yoongi with widen eyes. Yoongi lets out a chuckle, "come on Queen," he said as he led the way inside. He called me by my nickname, it been so long since I heard him say that. We went inside to the abandon school with sungwoon holding my hands tight.

"Wow, its been so long since we've been here," jimin said. "Yeah, so many memories," I said said as my eyes traveled all over the place on every inch. Memories flashing through, is like just yesterday I was this high school girl in a gang that was no ordinary gang. I could hear everyone's laughter loud and clear like they're here with me.

"I miss everyone,"

"Yeah, we should get together some time," Yoongi said as he removed the white cloth covering the used red couch that still looks comfortable to sleep on. Except that it was covered in dust and looks like someone died on it. Yoongi put another cloth that he got which I have no idea how and placed it on top as he took a seat.

"You know where everyone is?" I asked. Jimin's face suddenly looked tense. I couldn't put my finger on it but he looked like he is hiding something. Yoongi took a quick glance at him. "Yeah, I mean it wouldn't be hard to find them," Yoongi said as he cleared his throat in the middle and right after. He only does that when he makes up a lie. I eyes him closely, he was trying to avoid my eyes in anyway possible.

"Okay okay, Jimin knows where they are," he bursted out.

"Oh god, still the same habit after all those years," jimin said as he shook his head. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I was gonna, I was planning on inviting you to a dinner, and I don't know where all of them are I just work with J-Hope and NamJoon," jimin justified himself as he glared at yoongi at the end.

"I can't believe you, why didn't you tell me?!! Do they at least know about me? Or sungwoon?" I asked in disbelief on his actions.

"Yeah, they know, I was just waiting for my job to end so I can have my vacation back," he said as he was avoiding my eyes. I took a deep breath as I'm trying to adjust to this situation and to being around them. They always do this, the same old them. Even after five years they didn't change, one lies for the other but he couldn't keep up his lie and the other ends up explaining it in the worst way possible.

I'm glad to have them back.