Chapter 23

Unedited

"MinJi! MinJi?!"

Jimin's voice brought me back to reality. "Yes?"

He chuckled cutely,"what were you thinking about?" he hugged my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Umm," I was embarrassed of my thoughts that I didn't know how to answer him. He realized my pink cheeks and chuckled. "Whatever it was, I was asking you if you wanted to go away," I looked at him waiting for him to elaborate. "Just me and you, no one around, just us two up in the cabin, what do you think?"

"What cabin?"

"Remember the vacation I got? I was supposed to take my mom along and rent a mansion, but I want to do this with you," he kissed my nose. "I want to rent a cabin and stay with you, I've missed you, a lot" he kissed my lips a little longer than intended.

"Dad, I—" Sungwoon's voice came in. I pushed Jimin off me quickly causing him to hit the counter. My cheeks were red and my lips probably looked swollen. I turned around and quickly went back to the already cleaned dishes. Jimin cleared his throat and moved towards Sungwoon.

"Yes?"

"Never mind," Sungwoon ran off upstairs.

After that incident, Jimin's mom came over with her assistant, Eun Yoona. Not gonna lie, she looked beautiful. I couldn't help myself but to think about her and Jimin. Did they perhaps date? Or had feelings towards each other? Suddenly this feeling of jealousy and hurt creeped into my heart. I smiled and got Sungwoon downstairs to say hello.

"Mom," Jimin started. "This is Sungwoon, my son," he took Sungwoon closer to her. She reached her hands out wanting to touch him.

"Hi," she sang sweetly. Sungwoon smiled and took her into a hug. "Grandma!" He cheered. Mrs. Park smiled and hugged him tight. Her smile—still on her beautiful face that hasn't aged in years—was soon covered with tears that ran down like a waterfall.

"Mom," Jimin whispered. Yoona sat beside her on the couch, Jimin in front of her and Sungwoon—his hands on her lap. But there was me, standing at the far end near the dining table which is also the kitchen counter.

I don't know what to do. Feelings rushing back to me in a flash. My eyes tearing up and thinking only one thing; this is all my fault.

Flashback

Mrs. Park walked out of the room with tears as she held the picture of her dead husband closer to her chest. She walked to the memorial table she made and placed the picture behind the food. She sat down staring at it as only tears left her eyes.

"I miss you," she mumbled as she removers the stain of tears on her cheeks with a tissue. She replaced the tissue box beside her knowing she'll need it again.

After a couple of minutes, Jimin walked out of his room dressed in a black jean and a white shirt—that looks like he wore in a hurry—instead of the black suit he wears every year since his dad died. He quickly ran passed his dads memorial service table and passed his mom that was calling for him. He ran down the stairs of their apartment complex with his mom behind him yelling for him. But he couldn't hear anything. All that was in his thoughts that moment was MinJi. He needed to get to her before Yoongi does something to hurt her and regret it for the rest of his life.

"Jimin! Jimin!"

Mrs.park stood on the side walk looking towards the other street that Jimin was running on. The sign of the cross walk showed a red hand singling a stop for pedestrians. Looking at her son that was running with all his strength scared her. Looking towards both sides of the street and back to a silhouette of Jimin, Mrs. park ran across the street.

Mrs. Park was suddenly lifted off the floor and smashed into the front window of the car. Her body laid there with blood dripping from her head. She wanted to open her eyes to see her son that worried her. But she couldn't. Only sharp pain sting her and traveled throughout her body. She wanted to cry but only tears of blood ran down her cheeks. She just wanted to know what was wrong with her son. He never missed he's dads memorial, never. Why was he running so fast? Was he in trouble? Does he need help?

Mrs. park tried to get off the car again, but this time people started helping her. She couldn't see anything but only heard mumbling of voices that she couldn't comprehend. Suddenly, everything went silent, her motions stopped, and all she could see was an image of her son running with sadness and hurt mixed with worry on his face.

End of flashback

"Yoongi?"

Jimin looked behind him to see a surprise Jin in a navy blue suit with black hair. "Jin!"

Jimin quickly gave Jin a hug. "Wow! It's been so long!" He was happy to finally find him. Jungkook has been looking for him for a while now, but just like Yoongi there was no trace.

"Wait, I thought Yoongi was going to be here," he looked confused. "Why are you here? And why do they call you Yoongi?"

Jimin sighed. "It's a long story hyung, but," Jimin looked around at the executives around with their next heirs. The United party was a party held once every two years where every business owner and worker attended. It was the greatest place to get more evidence on Mr. Yoon.

Also, this is the greatest place to get everything in Yoongi's name. After some digging into the systems, Jimin and Jungkook found evidence that the B.B international was owned by the Mins, Yoongi's parents, before they died by a car accident.

Jimin wanted to fix everything after all those five years. He's loyalty still stands and the friendship between him and Yoongi will never vanish into thin air of the cruel world.

——-

Note: the United party is before the arresting occurred!

Also I wanted to say that finally this story is coming to an end!! It took me years writing this—because I don't update—and finally I'm gonna writing the last few chapters soon. I'm gonna try and make it one chapter, it's just I have to make sure I fill in all the blanks I left in the store though I did change the plot.

So if there are any stuff that I wrote about or hinted about and I still haven't answered them or continued them please tell me now.

I re-read it and I didn't catch anything more, but maybe because I already knew the plot in my head so it makes it difficult to figure out stuff.