Chapter 1

Footsteps could be heard through the quiet ally. It was raining, the whole ground was wet as Footsteps become louder when he started running.

A guy with a black hat signaled his hand to a guy that was on top of a roof. The guy was holding a sniper and was wearing all back as well. He signaled to another one that was down with a bunch of others. He was wearing a black suit with a white blouse, like everyone else. He talked through the speaker that was attached to his suit near his hands.

"President choa, this way please," a guy that was wearing a blue suit said as he led the way through all the bodyguards.

President Choa made it to the car safe and sound. The bodyguards checked around one more time, as everything was clear they went into the cars that were in front and behind the President car.

"Mission clear," the guy with the sniper said. He cleared the rooftop and made his way down.

"Jimin, get ready for vacation!!" He screamed as soon as he saw the guy with the black cloth from before.

"I know, can't wait! Two weeks mission free" jimin said as he looked at the car in front of him.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go on vacation woohoo!!!" The guy yelled with happiness as he put his sniper bag in the back seat.

"Wait for me my pretty mansion," jimin said as he was putting the address in. Suddenly he got a phone call.

"Oh please no" the guy sitting in the passenger seat whined. The ID caller was God of destruction.

"What is it?! We have vacation now!" Jimin whined through the phone.

"I know, I have vacation too you know"

"So why call!!!" The guy sitting in the passenger seat yelled.

"Hey Hopie shut up"

" I'm calling because we got another mission. The boss said we have to finish this and we get our vacations back. So come back to the office now. That's it bye"

With that, the call ended. The two boys were with sad faces as they got inside the office of their boss.

"Everyone's here?" A guy that was sitting behind a desk said. A glass personalized nameplate was sitting on the desk. It reads president Jeon Taeyang.

"I'm sorry that I had to break your two weeks vacation but we just got a very, very important mission" he took out a file and put it in front of the boys. "The pay is pretty high I'm sure you'll like it" he added.

"How much?" Rap mon asked.

"20,000 dollars," Mr. Jeon Taeyang said waiting for their shocking faces to appear.

"Ayyy, how do you expect us to give up our two-week vacation that we haven't got in three months just for 20,000 dollars," j-hope said.

"What you guys don't want 20,000 dollars each?" Mr. Jeon Taeyang asked surprised. Those kids would do anything for money, and especially this amount.

"Wait wait each ?" Jimin asked not believing.

Mr. Jeon Taeyang just nodded his head. Now he saw their shocking faces. He loves those face, it make's him feel like he is watching a comedy.

"Okay rap mon you are in charge, here is the file"

Rap mon got up and got the file from Mr. Jeon Taeyang. He opens it up and saw the information they had so far. He read out loud the name of the guy they are supposed to spy on.