CHAPTER 2

Does anyone know where I can find more pictures of this cutie?

Yoon MinJi P.O.V

I took my suitcases and dragged them out of the airport, along with sungwoon. No help, and no one to pick me up. What did I even expect with that woman around?

I'm kawng MinJi, but my real name is Yoon MinJi. Outside I go by kawng, which is my mothers' surname. But Yoon is my fathers' surname, I do that because people can't find out I'm related to my father.

My mom passed away after giving birth to me. I was sent to the orphanage, which is not a place you want to be as a little kid. But it happened that way and I kept changing from one to another. That's how it is in the orphanage.

I stayed there till I was seven years old. That's because my father found me and took me in. And little me thought finally, I wasn't abandoned by my dad but I was just simply lost.

Boy, was I wrong. Not the lost part but the part where everything will be okay now. I was introduced to a middle-aged woman with a girl my age. I don't even know what to call her. My father said that he didn't marry my mom but they had me. So that means she is not a step-mom, then what is she?

Before I was even born my dad loved my mom and my mom loved him back. But my dad was forced into marrying another woman. Later my dad or father started to fall for this woman that he married.

But he still had feelings for my mom. So by then, my mom had become the mistress. Is not that she wanted to is just simply out of love. Love makes you do whatever you can to be with the person you love.

And yep, that's how I'm here. And you got it right I'm an illegitimate child. A 20 years old girl that still can't call her father 'dad' and doesn't have a mother or even a picture of here. Along with 4-year-old kid without a father.

The life of an illegitimate child is a lot harder than simply having your mom dead and your father re-married. I have been completely blocked away from many things, like family meetings, family outgoings, and many other things. But the most hurtful one is not being able to use my real surname that's in the papers and not able to call my father 'dad'. That includes public or not, I can't.

And the part that I have a step-mom look alike A.K.A evil witch. That's what I'm gonna call her because I don't know what to call her. Of course, she hated me, who wouldn't. I'm a simple for 'your husband had an affair and this what happened'. Would you blame her?

I wouldn't. But also I wouldn't do anything like she did to me. Throw me out of the house and sent me to the US at age 15 and pregnant. And only me there with no help at all. And I wouldn't make her an outcast of the family but I would make her feel like she is a family member. Because through everything she went through, like the orphanage and not even seeing her mother is already more than enough of a punishment she had. I wouldn't even think of it as a punishment anyway.

I looked around for a taxi, but whichever one I go to is taken. By taken I mean just when I'm about to put my hand on the door handle another hand comes and opens it. Anger started to grow in me, seriously those people!

Calm down MinJi, calm down. After half an hour of waiting for a taxi, sungwoon was getting sleeper.

"Mom I want to sleep and I'm hungry, " sungwoon said as he rubbed his left eye with his left hand. I crouched down to his size and give him a smile.

"I know honey, just wait for a little bit more mom will make you the best food ever," I said in a cute voice to cheer him up. He flashed me a smile and agreed.