Sandpaper.

It all just fell apart. I WAS happy. Those words just ran over and over in my head. 

***Two years ago***

"Presten, we're done." Kyle said backing away from me, as a single tear ran down my cheek.

"I thought you loved me..." He chuckled a bit and shook his head.

"Your just not good enough." He stopped and turned his back to me and hopped into his truck. I stood there, not able to move an inch. I just watched as he drove away, not caring about me, nore my feelings. My father pulled into the drive way and got out of his car. He called my name once, and I didnt answer. He called my name again, but louder. My legs suddenlt got weak and i collapsed to the ground, balling my eyes out.  My father ran over to me and picked me up, bringing me into the house. He sat me down on the counter.

"What happened?" I looked him in the eyes and didn't answer. He hit the counter with the palm of his hand and looked at me sternely.

"God dammit Presten, what the hell happened?" I started shaking and my eyesight got blurry.

"Kyle left me for someone else." My dads slender arms wrapped around my and rocked me side to side.

"Boys are dicks. I am too sometimes. " He chuckled rubbing my back. I smiled and sighed. I closed my eyes and started thinking about things. I've known Kyle for 7 years, and we where together for 4 years. What if he was cheating the whole time? What if he never even loved me? Then all those "I love you's" where all a lie. Everything he basically said to me... was just a joke. I opened my eyes and started to cry again. My dad rubbed my back and told me it would be okay. Well is it really? Cause reality is somehow all a lie. What if we where just toys controlled by a thoughtless kid. People dying, laughing, crying, hurting.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello beautiful people. thank you for reading my book... i have alot of ideas for it so i think ill keep this one up! I love youuu♥

~Savannah☺