Chapter 9

The months came by quickly, and in 5 days i’ll be meeting him. Ben Meski. Dwayn doesn't want me to go see him, and i don’t know why. He doesn't seem like a kind of guy that wouldn't hurt me. Hes a really cool guy. He makes a lot of money too, but the thing is, is that i’m scared to fall in love with him, because then ill have to leave Dwayn behind. I gotta work this out. Maybe il have the date at Dwayn’s house if he’s scared. I’ll have Dwayn judge him, since hes smarter than me on all levels.

******

“...presten… hey presten…” Dwayn whispered in my ear. I groaned and rolled over.

“What.” i said plainly.

“A letter came in the mail for you. I think its from Niall.”

“Wait, what?” I said sitting up quickly. He handed me the letter and i quickly opened it. It read;

Dear Presten,

Daddy misses his little girl. I heard from that Niall dude, that you have been better. I would like to see you again. and guess what…your moms back. I love you.

~Daddy

"Who was it from? What did it say..?"

“Oh my god. My dad misses me.. a..and my mom… shes.. back.”

“Are you gonna go see him?”

“Yeah, but i want you to come with me.”

“Why?”

“Because you have kept my mind straight. I haven't made one dumb decision since i’ve moved in with you. i might make a shitty move.” I said crossing my arms.

“When are we going?” he sighed.

“Tomorrow.”