Chapter 6

I woke up in a strange place, it was pitch black hallway with a light at the way end. I stumbled my way down the hall, running into the walls, and hitting my sides on the door handles. When i reached the light, i squinted my eyes and saw a blur, a figure. It looked like a man, holding someone’s hand in his. I walked into the door and tried to walk closer to the figure. the light dimmed a little bit so i could see better. I was in the middle of the road, and the figures were standing underneath a bridge. I called out to them.

“Hello? Is someone there?” i said stumbling towards the bridge. I tripped over my feet and collapsed to the ground with a thud. I looked up, my head pounding and i saw the figures standing right above me.

“H..hello?” I whispered.

“Look daughter, this is you in the future. A slut. A whore. A lowlife.” The man said. The fog cleared and i saw his face. It was my father, holding my little baby hand. My younger self looked down at me and cried. He pushed my younger self down ontop of us and disappeared. I heard an engine approached where we laid. i looked up and saw headlights and screamed.

I woke up and flung forward. I was breathing hard, and scared as fuck. I looked around and saw that i was in bed, and Niall was laying next to me, snoring. I sighed in relief and got out of bed.I walked into the kitchen and made me some coffee, and sat down on the couch, staring at the clock, as it ticked.

“4:30. I know i dont be able to fall back asleep now.” I groaned and took a sip of my coffee. I heard something hit the window, so i got up and looked out. It Was Dwayn. Of course…

He waved for me to come down. so i got on my bunny slippers and  snuck out the room, shutting the door quietly behind me.

******

“Hey Dwayn.” i said running up to him smiling.

“Hey Presten, sorry i woke you up.” He replied looking down at the sidewalk.

“You didnt wake me up, i woke up from a bad dream.”