Chapter 4

I woke up with my hair all messy, and my clothes half off. I looked over my shoulder and i saw Niall laying there naked.

“Oh damn.” I said looking at his body.

“Morning cutie.” He whispered. I  blushed and layed back down. He slowly wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

“Morning.” I said smiling. He quickly sat up and grabbed his boxers that were laying on the floor. He slid them on then got up. He took my hand and he told me to follow him to the kitchen.

*******

“Do you do this a lot with girls? or... what…” He laughed and shook his head no.

“I just had a good feeling about you.”

“But i’m a whore.”

“I could change that.” He placed a cup of coffee down in front of me. I smiled and took a sip. i looked up at him and he laughed. He walked over to me and licked the coffee off the top of my lip, then softly kissed me. I smiled and hugged him.

“Thank you for all of this. I’d probably be out on the streets like a hobo if it wasn't for you.” He rubbed my lower back and laughed.

“Anything for you. And i doubt you would be a hobo.” He breathed into my neck. I shivered when his warm breath hit my skin. He slowly bit into my neck, causing me to shriek in pleasure. He removed his mouth and chuckled into my neck.

“I know this might be too early, but i think im inlove with you Presten.” he pulled away from me, grabbed my hand, and kissed the palm of it. I just smiled. I didn't know what to say to him, i mean it was moving too fast. and i couldn't say i love him. Cause i literally just met him in person yesterday. But he took me in and hes taking care of me. I feel like an abandoned dog now.

*******

Sorry for the short chapter.

i became lazy.