Chapter 7

“So, what was your dream about..?” He asked, taking a sip out of his coffee cup. I sighed and ran my finger around the edge of the cup.

“It was something about my father. She called me a slut to my present self and to my younger, and killed us with a car i guess.”

“Woah. Thats pretty intense” He said seriously.

“Yeah, really intense.” I looked at him, and he looked and me. He blushed and looked down at his coffee. I laughed and poked his hand.

“Why are you blushing?” I asked. He looked back up, and shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know. I just… can’t believe that i’m sitting here, having coffee with a beautiful girl like you.” He looked at me and took another sip of his coffee. I smiled and grabbed his hand. He looked down at my hand and his eyes grew big.

“W...what are you doing?” He stuttered.

“I don’t know…” I laughed and removed my hand. He looked at me and grabbed my hand, pulling it back.

“Presten, may i be honest with you?” He asked with a smile pasted on his lips.

“Yeah, of course.” I replied with a smile.

“Well, when we were younger, i had the biggest crush on you, and i still do.” He looked down and blushed. It didn't take him long to start freaking out. I smiled and laughed.

“Dwayn, thats very sweet, but can we just be friends? I’m trying to change my ways.”  I asked squeezing his hand.

“Yeah, sure. Just as long as we keep in touch i’m okay with that.” I nodded and fished out a piece of paper form out of my bra. It had my number on it, and i gave it to him. He looked at it, then looked up at me.

“Was that touching your boobs?” He asked with a straight face. I nodded slowly. He quickly picked it up and put it in his pocket.

“That is as close as ill ever get, to having sex with a woman.”

“Woah, wait. Dwayn, you haven't had sex yet? Have you even kissed a girl?”

“no…” He whispered underneath his breath. I sighed and got up, sitting next to him. I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine, pressing my lips against his. He didn't move at first, but then he started to get into it. I finally pulled away and looked at him. He looked back at me and blinked slowly.

“Woah.”