Chapter 10

“Are you ready yet?” i groaned as i stood my the door, waiting for him.

“Almost, i just gotta get my shoes on.”

“Well hurry. I wanna see my dad, and its a 2 hour ride. So lets goooo.”

“Okay okay, lets go then.” he said hopping around trying to put his other shoe on. I did a little victory dance and waddled out the door. I ran to Dwayn’s truck and hopped in the drivers seat. I shoved the keys into the ignition and started the truck up.

“Vroom vroom beoch.” I looked out the window and saw him running down to the truck. He hopped in and looked at me. I smiled and i pulled out of his driveway and headed to my dads house.

******

“I'm gonna play my cd.” He said sliding it into the slot. He turned it up and waited for the music to play.

“SHUT UP, AND SLEEP WITH ME SHUT UP WHY DONT YOU SLEEP WITH ME.” My eyes grew.

“What the fuck….?” I looked over at him the turned back to the road.

"What, you got a problem with my music?” He said dancing.

“uhm.. no.. no i…. i don't.” I gripped the steering wheel tighter.

******

“YES WE’RE HEREEEEE” I yelled as i pulled into my dad’s driveway. Dwayn jumped up from me waking him up from his nap.

“sorry…” I whispered. He rolled his eyes and hopped out of the car, i did as well. I looked out into the front of the lawn, and stopped. I saw my old self crying as “he” left me there. I shook my head and caught up to Dwayn. I knocked on the door, and stood there waiting for someone to answer. The door handle moved and my stomach flipped as i saw my mother standing there, right in front of me. I blinked slowly.

“Presten…?”

“Mom..?” I teared up and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

“Presten, i’m sorry for everything.”

“No mom, i’m sorry. i'm sorry i was never the girl you always wanted me to be. i was a big disappointment to you. I’m just happy that you're here again.”

“Presten, its not your fault.”

“i love you.”