Chapter 8

Dwayn and I have became really good friends. I think that Niall was seeing other girls, i don’t really care. He was kinda a douche anyways. Dwayn invited me to come live with him until i get back on my feet, so i said yes to the offer.

******

“Thanks for helping me dude.” I said carrying one of my bags into Dwayn’s extra room. He stumbled in carrying my suitcase in.

“Y..yeah no problem.” He threw it on my bed and sighed. I laughed and opened it. He looked in it and his eyes grew.

“Holy shit, how much clothing can you fit in there?”

“Over 100 things.”

“What the fu.. how?”

“Skills man, gotta have skills.” I laughed and closed it, setting it aside. I layed down on the bed, and he flopped down next to me.

“So how are you doing with the dating website?” He asked turning his head, looking at me.

“Well, i found someone. His name is Ben Meski. He’s a really nice dude, and he wants to meet up with me in a few months or so.” I looked at him and smiled.

“What if he turns out to be a old man that likes the taste of young woman’s juices. I bet when he first sees you he’ll run up to you with his fat and man boobs jiggling up and down. That would be pretty gross to see.” Dwayn said wrinkling up his nose. I studied his face for a while then bursted out laughing.

“OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA.” I laughed as i kicked my feet up and down on the bed.He chuckled and sat up, pinning my feet to the bed telling me i was being too loud. i sighed and let out small giggles.

“Oh boy.” Said Dwayn rolling his eyes at me.

“Your great."

******

I know this chapter is really short but i was being lazy again. The next upload will be tomorrow for sure.