A/N

Hello, to new, as well as old readers of mine!

For those who have not read the PBM series, welcome, and for those who have, thank you for stopping by and checking out the book version of it.

To start off, I would first like to explain the reasoning of why I created this book. Perverted Bunny Mask (PBM) was originally supposed to be a oneshot that I wrote for fun.

However, after the first chapter, I, as well as many of the readers were hooked to the idea of psychotic, crazed, yet perverted Jungkook.

And from there, my adventure as a fanfic writer spread and I couldn't help but create a series.

You actually can find PBM in my oneshot book for BTS (I'm not going to take those down even though I decided to publish this book because I love retreading all the lovely comments by you all) as well as my tumblr on btsinned, which I share with a very dear friend of mine.

PBM is already a complete series, so you are all welcomed to binge read to the end. However, at this point on 9/11/2017, I may have one more extra that I must complete. But... I won't spoil it right here knowing there must be many new readers as well.

Now, let us end this unimportant introduction of mine...

I now welcome you to the world of Bangtan, where you all shall sin as one of them, tainting your hands red with beautiful, beautiful crimson blood.....