EXTRA 2

Perverted Bunny Mask: Jeon Jungkook x Killer AU ft. Min Yoongi Extra 2

Words: 11.1 K

Genre: Smut/Gore/Assassins/Killer JK/ Drugs/ Gangs/orgasm denial/sub!Jungkook/dom!jungkook/sex toys/bondage (oh my god, get me holy water)

Warning: OHHHHH MY GAWWWWD!!! I'm quite positive more than 5 K is smut so..... Still learning and trying to discover how this works.... Also, this takes part before the epilogue

Rating: M/ Rated R 18 +

The club was filled with energy as always, the loud bass of the EDM making the ground shake while sweaty bodies grinded against each other enjoying their night.

"Well, I have to say, everything is running smoothly," Jin noted as he took a sip out of his drink, eyeing the crowded room through the VIP room with six others. He was relaxed, his wide shoulders adorned by a sharp looking custom tailored suit, one of the many he owned.

Namjoon hummed in agreement, his eyes narrowing as they drifted around the room, immediately noticing that one person was missing. "I would love to start our meeting but... Where is Y/N Noona?"

Hoseok bit down on his tongue, completely aware what you were doing. However, he didn't speak up, acting oblivious as the rest, following many of his member's gaze to look at Yoongi. The said male scowled, crossing his arm over his chest as his jaw clenched, his tongue pressing into the inside of his cheek.

"Don't fucking look at me. She may be my twin but I don't constantly know where Y/N is hanging out," Yoongi spat out. However, it was clear that he was confused, concerned that he had no idea where his other half, his twin was at the moment.

At the response Namjoon got from Yoongi, he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as tiredly closed his eyes. "If she doesn't come in soon, we'll just start without her. I honestly do-"

"Don't worry, Joonie. I'm here now," your seductive voice softly chimed as you sauntered into the VIP room, a small smile tugging on your lip.

Jungkook who had stayed silent throughout the conversation felt his lip tighten to a line as he gazed at you. He dangerously clutched his hand, crossing his legs as he lifted his head, his hard gaze staying on your smaller form.

You were literally glowing. Your face looking refreshed, your clothes clinging to you, a sheen layer of sweat on your relaxed body while your hair was beautifully messed up.

"You were..." Jimin trailed off, Taehyung giggling beside him, knowing the answer without even asking the question as you beamed, your red lipstick that was slightly smeared at the corner of your lips being the only evidence he and the rest of the gang needed to know what you were up to.