Chapter 7

Perverted Bunny Mask: Jeon Jungkook x Killer AU ft. Min Yoongi Part 7

Words: 4882

Genre: Smut/Gore/Assassins/Killer JK/ Drugs/ Gangs

Rating: M

The art of makeup was something you had no interest in. In this generation, social media was always exploded with tutorials on how to apply lipstick and it made you roll your eyes when you scrolled through them.

However, that didn't mean you didn't know how to put makeup on.

"Holy shit...."

You stared at Hoseok in boredom, your lips stretching out into a lazy yawn.

The said male stood in the living room along with Jin in shock, their eyes wide as they stared at you.

"N-Noona...?! Wow...." Hoseok gulped, his eyes taking in your form that was clad in a beautiful black dress that hugged your curves.

Jin closed his eyes as he massaged his temples, "Oh lord, save me. If Yoongi finds out about this, we're all gonna die...." The older man mumbled to himself, the dull pain of a headache attacking his poor head.

You rolled your eyes at how dramatic Jin was being as you gave yourself one last look in the mirror, eyeing your makeup. You rarely wore makeup because it was a hassle, but that didn't mean you didn't know how to make yourself look good.

"I've told you, I am a girl, I know how to make myself look pretty. And who cares if Yoongi finds out? This has nothing to do with him," you eyed yourself in the mirror, making sure your makeup wasn't smudged.

"I've never doubted that you were a girl, Y/N. You're a beautiful young lady. And Yoongi is going to flip because he cares about you. You're putting yourself in danger by doing this," Jin sighed, his lips drawn into a straight line as he shook his head.

You shrugged your shoulders, fixing your bangs, "I'll be fine. I've done this before and Hobi will be there in worst case scenario."

Jin's eyes widened as his mouth fell open, "YOU'VE DONE THIS BEFORE?!" The man shrieked in horror, "YOU'VE SEDUCED MEN FOR INFORMATION?!"