Chapter 2

Perverted Bunny Mask: Jeon Jungkook x Killer AU ft. Min Yoongi Part 2

Pairing: Jeon Jungkook x Reader

Rating: M

Genre: smut (later in the story) blood, assassins, gore, gangs, psychopaths

Word: 6.1k

1k

You always knew Yoongi cared. He's always been an excellent brother, looking after you. But you've never expected him to be this protective over you after the incident.

"Goddammit, leave me alone, Yoongi!" You cried, trying to push away the ravenette who clung to your side.

Yoongi only grunted, using your legs as a pillow, refusing to let you get away. You stared down at your twin brother in disbelief, your eyes examining his features. Being twins, you guys did look alike. You may have the more delicate features being a female, but at times you thought Yoongi had better skin as well as legs than you.

There was no kidding, Yoongi was attractive and he caught attention. Especially when he drove you to school instead of the other boys. And you absolutely hated it when girls approached you when he dropped you off, that's why you avoided it at all costs.

"Come on, Y/N, we're going to leave you," Hoseok called, waiting at the front door of your shared house with Namjoon beside him.

You looked down at Yoongi, an eyebrow raised, waiting for him to get off of you. Yoongi had decided not to attend college unlike the rest of you, staying at home, working full time with Jin on the business you all ran. An underground business you all had your hands in since you were teens.

Yoongi and you had a rough past, having to fend for yourselves in the harsh world when you were abandoned. It was quite easy to taint your hands. The same went for the other boys, each of them having similar stories of being left alone in the big bad world. You all shared a similar past and now you were a family that stuck together.

Yoongi grumbled under his breath and sat up, "Namjoon, I'll take her myself."

Namjoon and Hoseok looked surprised at the man's words, not expecting the usually lazy male to take action himself. Hell, you were even surprised.

Namjoon sent you a nod before leaving the door, Hoseok following behind him after he sent you a look that screamed, "Good luck."

As the two boys left, you watched as Yoongi grabbed his keys, looking at you, "Ready?"