Chapter 3

Perverted Bunny Mask: Jeon Jungkook x Killer AU ft. Min Yoongi Part 3

Pairing: Jungkjook x reader

Genre: Killer AU| Blood| Gore

Rating: M

WARNING: BLOOD, SEXUAL AND PROVOCATIVE STATEMENTS, CURSING, MENTAL HEALTH, PSYCHOPATH, DRUGS

"What the fuck happened to you two?!"

You winced as Jin screamed, running up to you and your brother as you stepped foot into your shared house.

At the older man's scream, you could hear Namjoon and Hoseok running out of their rooms in alarm, their weapons in their hands.

"What's going on in her- oh fuck," Namjoon cursed as he tucked his gun away, running to you with his eyes filled with concern, "All this blood... Where are you hu-"

With a tired sigh, you ran your hand through your hair, wincing as the blood soaked strands that were hardened got caught between your fingers, "All this blood that's soaking me isn't mine. I decided to just take a blood bath in my victim's, you see?"

Hoseok and Namjoon winced, taking a safe step back as you gave the two younger men an icy smile that could make a baby cry.

Yoongi sighed as he patted your back, not caring as his hands became rusty red, "You just go take a shower, I'll do the report."

You gave your brother a thankful smile, "Thanks, Yoongs, ice that nose okay?"

He grunted at your words before turning to Hoseok, "I need a favor, Hobi. Can you go clean the car up? There's blood everywhere." You didn't have to stay and hear to know that Hoseok agreed without hesitation.

You quickly climbed up the stairs, rushing to your showers and peeling off the blood-soaked clothes that clung to your skin. You scowled as they made disturbing noises as the cloth unstuck from your skin, leaving them pink from the dried blood.

As you stepped into the steaming, running water, you watched as the blood washed away, making the water pool at your feet crimson. The red seemed to deepen as you ran your hand through your hair, the strands that were once stiff becoming silky again as the blood came out.

With a sigh, you layered yourself with soap, getting everything off. You may be an assassin. You may deal with blood every day without any problem.

But that didn't mean you wanted it clinging onto you 24/7. Especially since that pervert was the reason why...

You slammed your fist into the tiled wall, gritting your teeth as a growl escaped your lips.

"Fuck him...!"

Angrily, you slammed the door of the shower open, wrapping a towel around both your body and head. With a hand, you unfogged the mirror, preparing to place moisturizer on your face.