; 4

I got up, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took my shower and things and fixed up my hair, wear my cloths and off I go to my adventure on my couch, I flipped through the channels and nothing interesting is coming up, Ashton left an hour ago, dad left to do his things and I'm all alone. I got up and walked to the kitchen, got out a bag of chips and a can of coke. I walked back to the couch and flip some more channels.

Finally, something that I like, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, "thank god" I mutter to myself. I stuff my face in to the chips until I heard the doorbell, I sighed and got up to walk to the door, "Ashton you kno-" I cut myself off because a guy, who is not Ashton, is standing in front of me, and I don't know no guy here in Sydney. I gulped, "uh, hi?" I said, he smiled and chuckle, "hi, I'm Calum, Ashton's friend, he said to come over, he's 'too tired' to come and get you" he laugh. I know this guy from somewhere, he looks so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I nodded and got my jacket from the coat hanger and I put on my sneakers. I grabbed my keys from the 'key bowl' and off I went to Ashton's .

"So you new here?" Calum ask, I nodded, "um, where are you from?" He ask again, I looked at him and smiled, "England" he looked at me surprised, "no way! You don't look British though!" His voice containing excitement, "well, I'm half, my dad's English and my mum.." I trailed off, looking up at the sky, its sunny today, its suppose to be cold in Sydney, cause you know, it's Autumn, but its not, my thoughts were interrupt by Calum, snapping his fingers in front of my face, "we're here, dreamer" he laugh, I punched him softly on the arm and laugh.

Calum turned the doorknob and went in, Ashton's house is kinda big, for a small family. "Marg! You're here!" He shouted from the couch and stood up to hug me, I hugged him back, "hey" I smiled "not even a week of knowing each other and you got me a nickname, so much wow" I joked. He shot me a look, which is in a joking matter of course, I giggled at his expression and ruffled his hair. Calum just sat there looking at us awkwardly, I cleared my throat and smiled at him, he smiled back. "Well, I have to go and pick up Harry from his soccer game and pick up my sister" Ashton said while walking to get his car key, "but I just got here!" I pouted, he looked at me with his ray bans, he pouted back, "I'll be back at like what half an hour?" He said walking out the door.
----------------------------------

Hey lovelies! Gah! It's already the fourth chapter! I'm writing from my iPhone and it sucks bc there's no bold or italics or such crap. I'll be updating tomorrow on my laptop. So I can use my bold and italics ;) heh, how do you find the story so far? Good? Bad? Average? Unbearable? Let me know in the comment box! Don't forget to vote, favourite and comment while you're at it :) wow longest a/n ever, okay hope you guys have a lovely day/night, goodnight/morning bats!

-E xx