Chapter 23. Skeleton Flowers

[Arthit]

Shaking in pleasure and embarrassment, Arthit hid his face inside the crook of his arm as his chest heaved for oxygen. Soaked in both precum and saliva, the front of his briefs were essentially transparent as his erection strained eagerly against the fabric.

"Stop staring," Arthit protested, squirming uncomfortably.

Tightly holding onto Arthit's hips, Kongpob was silent as he thoroughly observed the lascivious sight before him. From the bruised nipples, flushing frame, visibly red kiss marks, to the taut briefs. Arthit was a sight to behold.

Swayed by silence, Arthit took a cautious peek out from under his arms. Accentuated by a stray column of moonlight, Kongpob's toned upper body dominated Arthit's perception as he loomed powerfully over him. Meeting Kongpob's amorously stimulating gaze, his breath hitched as their eyes locked.

"Lift your hips," Kongpob softly instructed, leaning in to flick a hardened nipple with his tongue. Gasping loudly, Arthit arched reflexively as Kongpob exploited his reaction, stripping off the final barrier.

Throwing down his arms, Arthit attempted to cover up what little he could, pleading futilely with a whine. Kissing the back of his shielding hands, Kongpob grasped both of his wrists, pinning them securely over his head.

"Just d-don't stare," Arthit bashfully stuttered, adverting his gaze to the side.

"No?" Kongpob questioned, a hint of a smile clinging to his voice.

"No. It's... embarrassing..." he muttered, his voice dropping to a shy whisper.

Kongpob beamed down at the blushing man, leaning in to kiss his painted cheeks. "It's only going to get worse, Love. You better prepare yourself," he warned in a hushed tone, moving away.

"Wha?!"

Arthit's jaw went slack as he threw back his head, losing wind to the overwhelming sensation. Kongpob had feathered a kiss onto the moist tip of his penis.
Wrapping his lips around the spongy head, he gave it a light squeeze, paying attention to the sensitive underside.

Palming the sheets, Arthit dug the heels of his feet into the bed, staggering back as he delved in ecstasy. Shadowing his movement, Kongpob agilely wrapped a hand around the base of the shaft, licking the tip as he lingered on the weeping slit. Tracing an agonizingly slow circle on the head with his tongue, he laved relentlessly.

Arthit's chin quivered as he soundlessly gaped, thrashing his torso while Kongpob affectionately attended to his leaking member. When Arthit's lungs couldn't expand any further, a broken moan escaped from deep within his throat before sharply abating to a shuddering gasp.
Crawling in closer, Kongpob slid his mouth down, loudly sucking in the head with his moistened lips.

"Kong-p! I- I'm g—."

Arthit's lurching cries dissipated within his chest as Kongpob hungrily engulfed the full length of his penis, gently tugging on his smooth scrotum. It was too much. A searing wave of dense voltage coursed through his body as Arthit choked back a sob, jerking his spine into an unimaginable angle. Gripping the sheets, he shuddered, forcefully coming inside of Kongpob's throat.

Swallowing his load, Kongpob pulled back a fraction. Sucking the wilting penis, he fondled Arthit's testicles, milking the entire orgasm. Drowning in a delirious enchantment, Arthit trembled tempestuously, laboriously breathing as he watching Kongpob through half-lidded eyes. Succumbing to the galvanizing commotion, the tingling sensation ravenously embedded into his nerves, paralyzing him into a morass heap.

Fluidly shifting his weight onto his hind legs, Kongpob hooked his arms around Arthit's thighs, hoisting up his lower half. Brazenly roused from his trance, Arthit yelped at the sudden movement.