Chapter 2

I saw her that same day to she came to my house.Yeah I'm talking about Eva.She was my best friend since i was little. It hurts me to know she would give this up for just a guy. I know she would do that she always wanted to be me.But she chose Cameron just so she can top me.She wanted to be as bad as me but little did she know my mom was the principal and that was never going to happen.

“Look Im sorry but i really liked him before you started talking to him just forgive me please,” Eva cried.I just laughed and shut my door.Currently I'm sitting with my true friends Nash, Matthew, Ella, and Karla .I was telling them everything that happened during the day.“So basically she kissed Cameron right in front of me and i just blacked out,” I sighed.“Are you okay any scratches any bruises,” Nash joked. 

“Of course not i know how to fight and no one can beat me,” Mathew mimicked me.

“haha very funny anyway i saw these cute boys today waiting in the office their  names were Harry and Niall,” i smiled.

“Someone has a crush what as in Harry styles and Niall Horan,” Ella squeaked.

“yea i guess so why?” i asked.

“they are like the baddest boys ever you fit right in with them all you need is tattoos and piercings,” she blurted. 

“Actually i want to get a tattoo lets go,” i screamed. “with what money,” my mom yelled. 

“Allowance hello,”i sang. “okay hurry back.

Nash was driving and I was in the back seat .

"Why do you want another tattoo?" Nash asked me.

"I don't know, tattoo's is like permanent memories on your body.

"So everytime you get in a fight, you get a new tattoo," Matthew joked.

"You could say that," I laughed.

"Ella you should get a tattoo, " I asked her.

"Ummm noo, I don't want permanent ink on my body," Ella smirked.

We were silent all through the ride.