Chapter 16

In walked the man who disappeared. 

I gulped hard and look around well at the boys.

"Hello Dakota I'm your Father it feels so good to meet you," he smiled.

"Harry Niall can you guys leave," i didn't look at them.

"Well okay we'll be out here if you need us," Niall spoke.

I nodded and looked at Harry. 

He nodded and i nodded right back and out they went. 

"Why now when everything was adding up," i almost yelled.

"Your mom didn't tell you did she," he chuckled.

I shook my head. 

"Of course she didn't well here's the thing I'm in the marines and we promised to keep me a secret until i came back for sure," he smiled.

I couldn't cope with this. How could she just do that.

Not tell me about my own father.

I was furious if he was coming back or not i should've known anyway.

"Is mom here," i said through gritted teeth.

"She right outside should i call her," he replied.

I nodded. 

He walked put and my mother came in i guess he knows what is about to happen.

"How could you not tell me," i yelled.

"Please keep your voice down and I'm sorry but it was for the best i couldn't get any information from him so  thought he was gone I'm sorry but your father means so much to me and i want everything to go back the way it was i want you to get used to him because he is your father," she cried.

"Get out," i said without making eye contact with her.

"Dakota I'm-," 

"No get out of my face," i yelled and she left crying the hardest ever.

Harry came in and looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry Dakota what can i do to make you feel Better," he sighed.

"I just want to be alone like just leave me alone," i rubbed my eyes.

That's when the door was closed.

I was left on my thoughts. 

I could've done that differently. I never yelled at my mother before. I feel terrible. 

But she didn't tell me the most important thing of all.

My father was still alive but he was fighting for our country.

I screamed as loud as i can. 

Something was being pull. And i know whats gonna happen after this. 

"I hate you," i screamed.

And here comes Harry again.

I hit his arms and cried. All i could do was cry. I haven't cried for years.

I liked it a different way to let out your emotions. I looked at Harry and cried more.

"Stay with me don't leave me don t lie to me just stray here," i repeated over and over again.

Harry nod and kissed me. It wasn't like the others though it was soft and sweet. It felt like kiss a feather pillow.

After he kissed me. I closed my eyes. And sighed i still felt the tears coming down.

That's when Niall came in.

"Thank you for being here," i smiled at the both of them.

That's when i fell into the best sleep i ever had.

Authors note 

Karla is gonna be so mad.

So today i read all the comments. They are wonderful even though it was like 2 a chapter. 

But I'm not complaining. It made me realize that we would keep the book going the same way but add the details. 

It would be so much better and we wouldn't have to put you on hold anymore. Which I know you guys would like. SO from here on the book is not on hold but i have to talk to Karlaa so yea 

Please comment and We love you all.