Chapter 1

"Get up you wanted to fight right,"I yelled.Same thing happening with different people.They are all talk no action. I take a scrunchie out my bag and tie my hair up. A crowd of people were already started to circle around us.We were friends but she wanted him that badly.She kissed him right in front of me. I punched her in the face and blood started oozing out her nose.

A security guard pulled me away from her as I grabed her hair and pulled as hard as I could. She tried to punch me but I dodged it."You know your gonna get like three days right," the security guard laughed. "To be honest,I dont care right now,"I yelled. He pulled me away from the crowd and took me to the principal office. I took a mirror out my bag to see if I had any bruises and sure enough I didn't. The security guard name was Mr. Jinks and he always tried to help me stay out of trouble but it doesn't work.I told the security guard why I fought her .   "yea but its worth it Eva was a backstabber and she needed to learn a lesson as I sat down next to 2 boys.

Mrs.Black-wood was busy with another student so I decided to start talking to the 2 boys. "Who did you fight this time,"the boy with the curly mop hair asked me. "How did you know I was fighting ?" I smirked. "Well,you are always fighting so I just guessed you were,"he spoke. I didnt want to tell him who I fought but he will probably know by one of his friends. "I fought this girl name Eva because she kissed my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend."I corrected myself. "Wow , looked like you beat her up sisnce you have no bruises,"he chuckled. I just rolled my eyes.

There was a awkward silence before I spoke up."What are you guys in for"I spoke.The blonde boy spoke up and he was cute. Both of the boys are cute."Im here because of smoking in the bathroom,"he laughed.I was shocked because he didnt look like the type of guy that smoke but I cant judge him. I turned to harry and waited for his response.He finally spoke up and said "Im in here because i had a knife in my back pocket," the one with the curly hair chuckled. "You guys are mini criminals,"I laughed at my own joke."So what are your names?"I asked."Harry," the curly one smiled. "Niall," the blonde one snickered. I nodded and smiled. "I'm Dakota,". I laughed. "Oh we know," they spoke in unison.

I was shocked they knew my name. I barely even see them around or in school."What do you mean by that," I sighed. They both looked at me like I'm crazy.  "Well your always in trouble and your like the most well known girl in this whole school," Harry claimed.I don't know if its a good thing he knows me but i like it. I feel bad. Ha.We all sat their in silence while we waited for Mrs Black-wood.I took my phone out and saw that I had 3 missed calls from Cameron. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket.After about 5 minutes. Mrs.Black-wood showed up.I knew I wasnt going to get in trouble so I wasnt scared."Dakota office now," my mother as in the principal yelled. i just laughed. "Coming Mrs. Black-wood,".

As I came in she quickly pat me on my head and laughed. My mom and me are as cool as they can come."What did you do this time," she sighed. Me and Eva got in a fight, she kissed Cameron right in front of my face so i punched her and that's it," I answered."What did I tell you about fighting,"she stated."Im sorry,but I couldnt help myself."I mumbled."Please just dont get into any fights ok,"she pleaded."Fine, I will control my temper for now on,"I promised. I was sitting there thinking since I didnt want to go to math and Harry and Niall will be expelled for what they did.Mom the boys that are about to come in here don't suspend them they are really smart,"I blurted out.

"Okay what's the names," she responded."Niall and Harry," I looked around because I was about to cry. I quickly got up and walked away."Thank me later," I smiled at them. I walked out the office and went to the bathroom. As soon as I walked in, I regreted it. Eva was in the mirror applying make up on the bruises I left on her face. I didnt fell like seeing her face so I walked out.I just went to my next class.

When I walked in, everyone was staring at me.I just walked to my seat. I could see people staring at me as I was walking to my seat but I just ignored them.

I didn't want to be in math class right now so I just put head down on the desk and went to sleep.The sound of a bell woke me up. I got up from my seat and walked out the class.

I heard somebody call my name and I turned around. It was Niall and Harry and I was actually happy to see them. "Thanks for bailing us out back there, "they thanked me. "No problem, it was nothing, "I replied.

My day just got better. I hoped Eva doesn't ruin the rest of my day.