Chapter 17

"Dakota wake up, "I heard Niall say.

"No let me sleep," i slurred.

"Your Mom is here," he sang.

"No go away i dont want to see her," I almost cried.

He sighed. "Can you just get up and talk to her at least?"Niall asked me.

"Niall you dont get it, she lied about my dad !" I shouted.

"Can she at least talk to you,"he technically begged.

"No, she's probably not even my mother!"I yelled.

I got up from the hospital bed and put on some clothes and walked out. I walked right past my mother and went outside.

I didn't look back because I knew I would be sad and go back to her.

But she needed to see that she shouldn't have lied about my dad.

I walked home and packed some stuff. I was going to stay with Nash for a while.

I need to clear my mind. I need space from Harry and Niall my mom.

I just don't need this right now.

Text to Nash

I'm outside love open the door.

From Nash

Okay but I have company.

He opened the door quickly.

In there was Ella Karla Matt and everyone else that are my friends.

"Hi guys,"i sighed.

"We heard what happened just drop your stuff off in his room and well be up there in a couple of minutes okay," Ella spoke.

I nodded and walked slowly to Nash room.

I took out a little patch of weed and smoked it.

Of course Nash cursed me out later because he hated weed so did the rest of them except for Karla she snuck outside and smoked it.

I was sad depressed but I knew exactly what I had to do.

I just didn't want to do it yet.

Seconds later Ella knocked on the door.

I looked at her and sighed. Kind of hoped it was Harry Or Niall.

Mostly Niall Harry's just always there.

"I wanted to have a serious conversation with you about Harry," Ella looked down.

"And what would that might be Ella?" I questioned.

"Well Harry is downstairs and before he came in he kissed me and,"she was cut off by me.

"Let me guess you like him and you wanted my permission whatever you wait till the most perfect time to tell me after I basically attached myself to him what does Karla want Niall oh does Nash want Eva like seriously dude go away your just like them gosh fucking bitch," I mumbled the last part.

She nodded.

"I understand that Dakota but your treating him like crap all he's doing is trying to help," she's cut off once again.

"Look at here Ella not everything is being handed to me nothing ever is Harry I did nothing to if you sat something about Niall that's different but I appreciate what I have Ella just because my mom is the damn principal in the school doesn't mean a damn thing I tired of you like seriously you want him go for it but I'm not saying that it's going to work because it never does have fun with him and oh you can send him up," I smirked.

She sighed and walked out.

Ella knew what would've happened if she said anything else.

She could fight as good as me but she will never be able to go that far.

She is to weak minded.

Harry came in smiling a little but was looking down.

"Do you honestly want me to say it," I spoke.

"No but you shouldn't have talked to her like," he sighed.

"Look Kota I love you like really really love you but I don't look at you in a girlfriend type way," he looked down.

"I have been rejected before Harry that's how it always go for me don't feel bad it's not the first time I actually consider going into a relationship with a boy only to turn around for him to like my friends that's what they all did you Cameron even though Eva isn't my friend anymore it still hurts to know that I will never find the right one," I spoke with my heart.

They only seen almost broken Dakota not fully broken down crying broken hearted Dakota she hardly showed.

I cried. I cried my heart out everything is falling apart.

And he held me Harry I wanted him so badly to kiss over my face tell me it was going to be okay but he wasn't.

I cried my hardest being turned down by the one I truly liked of course I was going to cry.

I just hate my life so much right now.

I just wish things would go right for once.

I looked up at Harry and kissed his cheek.

"Just please Harry don't leave me I love you go with Ella just always be there when I call," I cried.

"I will Kota I will always I promise,"