Returning to my home town eh?

Picture of Sarahbelle Now

I've lived in Cali for a year and two months. I made wonderful friends and dated my boyfriend for a year. My parents talked about me finishing high school in Miami. My life changed a lot. My father was the second richest man in California. He owned a lot of famous hotels and businesses. That afternoon, my best friends, Kami, Catalina, and Marcus came to visit me.

"Hey, chica. Que Pasa?" Catalina cheery self said.

"I'm moving to Miami," I replied. All three of my best friends stared at me with shock, hurt and confusion.

"But why? Your life was perfect here and horrible life back at your home."

"I know but I want them to play and you guys can come alone. I don't think Dylan won't mind."

"Of course he doesn't. He's protective of you." Catalina and Kami giggled.

"Alright. Go and ask your parents and pack. Meet me here at 3." They nodded and left.

Miami. Here the fabulous five comes. Get ready, because SarahBelle is coming back for some ass-kicking.

Maxwell's POV

So, the school was starting up soon and my parents were getting on my case about my grades and how I was putting our family name in shame. Whatever. So, the next day, the school rolled around. So, the popular was near our table and I met up with them. Then, a crowd was formed in the parking lot. Whispers were going around.

"I heard five new kids are coming to our school."

"I hope they're cute."

"Here they come!"

I saw a limo pulled up in the parking lot. The door opened and a Hispanic girl about 5'6 steps out. She was beautiful. Her skin was flawless. She looked like a glamorous model from Vogue magazine. Then, after he came out another girl. She was the same height as the Hispanic girl. By the way the dressed, I can tell they were rich.

"They're so hot. I call dibs on the Hispanic one. She might be an easy lay"

"I doubt that. Why don't you ask her when she's inside?"

"Sure. I will. They may be hot but, they're are not easy."

I can't wait to see the rejection on his face when she'll probably publicly embarrassed him. My head turned when I heard Dylan William's name.

"Oh my gosh! What's he doing at our school? He's so hot." Tracy and her cronies squealed.

"He doesn't want you guys. He has a girlfriend." Jordan stated.

"So, I bet she's pathetic. I don't mind being his mistress behind her back."

"Wow. Its shock to know you know that word and what it means."

She glared at him. Then I heard a name I never thought I would hear again.

"Oh my gosh! His girlfriend is Sarahbelle."

"Wow. She's hot."

"What! Not that freak of nature." Tracy squealed in anger.

My head turned hearing her name. When I spotted her, my eyes were wide when I saw that she was no longer the freak of nature. She was beautiful. My heart shattered in two. She came here with her famous boyfriend. As the crowd gathered around them, they ignored them and when inside the school. They walked into the school in a group. Three girls and two boys. They were now known as the fabulous and well famous five. The bell rang and off to class everyone when. Since I had the nerds do my homework if they know what's good for them got me physics AP since I'm only a junior. The door opened to reveal Sarahbelle. She was dressed in designer from head to toe. But just last year, she was dirt poor. Something had happened to her to be who she is today.

"Good Morning students. Today we have a new student."

"Oh. I'm not new. My friends and boyfriend are new. I know my way around this place, like the back of the hand."

"Good. Please take a seat."

She nodded and sat in the front. Tracy being Tracy, wanted to make a scene.

"Um. Excuse me a loser. You're sitting in my seat."

Sarahbelle just gave her one look and smirked.

"I don't give a fuck where you sit. This isn't elementary. Where you probably belong. So I sit wherever the fuck I sit. Got that bimbo."

The entire classroom busted into laughter. Tracy's face was priceless. Then, she looked at me since I was her boyfriend.

"Aren't you going to do anything?

"Why should I? She didn't do anything. You embarrassed yourself. You look stupid right now."

She glared and sat down. She gave Sarahbelle a look that means "I will get you back bitch." I smirked. Let's see how this goes. Soon, the bell rang for the next period.

Sarahbelle coming back would ruin everything the popular crowd  worked for now that everyone's eyes were on their group. Those fake bitches that made fun of her want to be her friends, but that's that happening anytime soon. She isn't stupid. That's why she's so smart. I shook my head. I got to get to class.