Ruined

Tracy's POV 

After being exposed by my ex, No one looked at me the same. As I walk down the halls, I could hear them say "home-wrecking whore" or "boyfriend snatcher."I even lost my popularity status. Knowing that he was still king bee and I was an outcast, made no sense to me at all. Sarahbelle and Maxwell were now the new "IT" golden couple in the school. He sure got his popularity back. Who am I kidding? He never even lost it. No dares to touch his crown. Now he's dating the bitch who kicked him off of his throne, and now he has it back because of her. How pathetic. And Dylan. Don't get me started about him. He went AWOL. He just disappeared from the face of the earth. Probably wallowing in sadness that he lost his perfect girlfriend for a whore. I thought he loves me, but after that incident, he looks at me in disgust. I guess I ruined everything now. But, who cares. Because I don't. 

I could just start over in another school. And that's what I'm going to do. Tracy's going to be queen bee again. Soon.

Dylan's POV 

I've lost everything. I've lost my beautiful girlfriend to a loser. That harlot of a bitch ruined that for me. I was going to everything in my power to ruin her life. When I was caught, the facial expression on her face crushed my whole world into pieces. I've hurt my precious little luxurious beauty of an angel to a harlot of a little tramp. I was going to ruin her life and I knew how. A smirk came upon my lips. Tracy, you've messed with the wrong famous person. I'm going to wreak havoc in your life for good. Just and you ruined mines in school and with my girlfriend. Your life is considered ruined for good.

Sarahbelle's POV

 Ever since that awful day to find out my boyfriend of a year and a half decides to cheat on you with a girl with lower morals than the norm. Then, leaves without explaining to me why you did what you did. Which pissed me off to the max, but no worries. He's long gone and out of my life for good. I have a man who worships the ground I walk on. I should've to know Dylan wasn't right for me from the start. The guy of my dreams was already there waiting for me. And I was blessed with a man like Maxwell. He's my life as I'm am his. Forever.