Chapter4

*previously*
I look to concentrate on his face it was........

It was Tayler
"Oh uh sorry thought you were Zach" I said nervously.
"Its ok" he replied, there was a minute of akward silence untill he finally spoke.
"You wanna come by later and start on the project?" He askes unsure of what to say.
"Ok sure" I replied
We exchanged numbers since we were going to talk about the project.
"I'll text you the address" he says
"Ok see you then" not really wanting to.
After a while Zach finally showed up we got to the car and drove home. I told Zach that he had to drop me off at Taylers, I quickly got my textbooks and went downstairs.
"Why are you going to his house anyway? I'm sure you said you don't like him" he asked curiously
"Chemistry project I got put with him" I replied annoyed
"Oh ok good luck then" he said laughing
"Thanks imma need it" I said laughing back
*skip car ride there*
"Great we're here" I thought to myself not knowing I said it out loud
"I'm sure he's not that bad, text me when your done so I can pick you up" Zach replied
" yh sure ily" I said as I was getting out of the car
"Ily2" he replied back making me smile.
*Taylers POV*
I needed a chance to talk to Emma, i have had feelings for her for a while now and it's been getting to me. I'm glad we got put together. This will give me a chance to finally talk to her I never have the guts to do it.
I was on my bed scrolling down insta I heard my mom shout my name so I went downstairs to what it was. I walked downstairs to Emma in the living room. We both went up stairs to my room. Time pasted but quickly and it was soon time for her to go home she called her brother and went home. I wanted to talk to her but I knew she wasn't interested in me.

Sorry havnt had time with working in this story but I'm backkkk😊😁❤ ilysm