Chapter 6 Part 2

We went back to the beach Tayler changed into his swimming trunks and I changed into my swimsuit. I lay down on the beach, I took my book out and started reading while Tayler what doing whatever in the water. I felt someone in front of me, I looked away from my book and looked up.
'Get your eyes off that lame book and come in the water'
'No, and this book is not lame' I said back
'Dont make me pick you up and throw you in' he said laughing
'It's not funny and I said no'
'Okay whatever your choice'
He went off and I was about to start reading my book again until I felt a pair of arms around me picking me up, I instantly knew it was Tayler.
'TAYLER DONT YOU DARE THROW ME INTO THE WATER' I screamed
'I told you if you don't get up I'll throw you in' he said laughing
I tried getting out of his grip but it was no use since he's a lot more stronger then I am. He threw me into the water and my hair was dripping wet. As soon as I got back up I charged straight at him, giving him the death stare, he started laughing. I realised how stupid I looked and started laughing too. It got late we walked around the beach watching the sunset then he took me home. I had fun.
*Emma's POV*
I had fun today. I haven't had this much fun in a long time, me and zach used to come to the beach all the time before my dad had the accident. I never actually realised how much of a nice guy he is. I think I like him. Wait what I can't like him he's with the most sluty human being in school she's popular and so is he, he will never fall for me. He will never fall for someone like me what am I thinking.
*Taylers POV*
I wanted to hang out with Emma today I wanted to get close to her she's so beautiful. I'm going to break up with Jordan on Monday. I called Emma to ask what she was doing today and she said she wasn't doing anything this was my chance to get to know her better. I went to pick her up and we went to the mall and then to the beach, I wish this day just lasted longer.

*Authors note*
Hey guys
I'm trying to be as active as I can I've been so busy lately. Ilysm❤️
What do you guys think of this so far?
Shall I carry on or stop?