Chapter 11

We spent the rest of the night watching Netflix. Tayler wanted to watch 22Jump Street, i agreed to watch it even though we've both seen its many times. Tayler's arms were wrapped around me, my eyes started getting heavy and i slowly started drifting away. The next morning i woke up with his arms wrapped around me. I grabbed my phone to see the time, it was 6am. "SHIT!" i yelled "TAYLER GET UP" "what...what is it" he asked with his raspy voice and rubbing his eyes. "we got to go were going to be late and we both need to have a shower" "oh crap i forgot to set the alarm" he said now getting up. I had a quick 5 minute shower and quickly got dressed into what i was wearing the other day. I tied my hair in a messy bun with small strands of hair left out and put on mascara. i headed downstairs to make quick breakfast while he was in the shower. i finished making breakfast and started cleaning up, i was washing the dishes. i jumped a little as i felt two pair of strong arms wrapped around me. "morning beautiful" Tayler whispered in my ear making me blush, i turned around so i was facing him with his arms still wrapped around me. Looking straight into my eyes, he slowly leaned in looking down at my lips.

*Buzz Buzz*

My phone started buzzing "I..I sorry i got to take this" i said smiling at him. I pulled away and answered the call. "Where are u?!" Chloe screamed down the phone. "Look at the god dam time" "oh shit my bad on my way" i said back while laughing a little. "Tayyyy we are so late" I told him. "eh who cares at least be in detention together" He said while smirking and leaving a wink. "Ughhh shut up" i said while laughing. "Ok come on lets go" I said this time being serious.

*Authors note*

Im back. Sorry for the reallyyyyy long wait. Been really busy but I'm back now and hopefully will try to update a lot more. ❤️❤️