Chapter 8

We got into the car and headed to his house. The car ride was just Tayler singing along to the songs that came on the radio and me just laughing at him. A couple of minutes later we arrived at his house we walked in an empty but beautiful house. Tayler went up to his room with me following behinde him. I finished my part of the project so I just helped him with his part. He was sat on his desk with his Mac book and I was sat on the edge of the bed which wasn't that far from the desk. After we worked on the project we decided to go to the mall. We arrived at the mall we went to the food court first, we order our food and sit at a table until our food comes we quickly eat it and go off shopping. We arrived at forever21 and Tayler knew it was time for me to go on a big shopping spree. We were having too much fun, an hour had passed by and we were still at the mall we didn't realise how fast time went. We finally decided it was time to to home. We finally arrived outside my house as soon as I was looking into my bag i couldn't find my keys i remember I left it on the desk. I was going to ring Zach and remembered hes staying over at a friends house and my mom was on a business trip. 

"Umm...I kinda left my key on my desk." I said not knowing what to do. "What about Zach?" He asked. "Friends house and my mom's on a business trip." I replied "you can stay at mine if you want" "you sure?" I asked "yeh positive" he smiled. We walk to his house which wasn't far. We arrived at house once again, walked in and went to his room. It was pretty late, i wasn't tired. "hey tayler i haven't got any spare clothes" i said nervously "here take this"he said while taking a hoodie and basketball shorts out. "thanks" i smiled taking them out of his hands. I went into the bathroom that was attached to his room, i quickly got changed and walked back into his room. I walk back in and see Tayler shirtless in his tracksuit bottoms. 

*Thoughts*

I quickly get changed and walk back to his room. I see tayler shirtless and my heart stops beating, i get nervous being around him. He makes me get butterflies in my stomach, he makes my stomach in a knot. I know i didn't like him before but somethings changed I'm falling for this boy. I'm falling hard.I couldn't  get my eyes off his abs, he's so perfect everything about him. Do i like him? I once again snap out of my thoughts as soon as tayler shouts my name.

*Tayler Thoughts*

She walked back out. Honestly, she looked cute in my clothes. They looked like they were oversized on her and it was adorable. I realised that she was just staring at me. I called her she didn't respond i called her again. Nothing. this time i shouted her name and she finally snapped out of her thoughts.

*Back to normal*

"huh? oh sorry" "like what you see" he said raising his eyebrows up and down and smirking. I could feel my cheeks burn up. He walked out of the room and came back with blankets and started placing them on the floor. I was confused as to what he was doing "what you doing?" i asked "making my bed you can sleep on mine" he said smiling at me. "your not sleeping on the floor this bed can fit the both of us" i said feeling bad for taking his bed. "your ok with sharing" "why wouldn't i be and it is your bed" i replied. He crawled into bed next to me and went on his phone. Not going to lie it was awkward. "Netflix?" he said "huh?"i said confused "do you want to watch netflix?" he said laughing "yeah sure" i replied back. he got up and set up Netflix on the Xbox he had in his room and came back sitting next to me. "what do you want to watch?" "i don't mind what ever you want to" i replied. I instantly regret letting him pick i hate scary movies. Out of everything he picks The Conjuring. 

We were half way through the movie and a scary part came up i had the blanket half on my face only revealing my eyes. I looked over at tayler who has his eyes concentrated onto the movie. The girl possessed came out of no were making me jump and scream. Tayler turned to me and started laughing "hey its not funny" i said mad. We carried on watching i could feel taylers eyes on me but i shook it off. He could tell i was scared so he moved closer to me and put his arm around me. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me we both carried on watching the movie. As soon as a scary part came on i would jump and tayler would just hold on to me. I would just smile knowing he's there for me i felt safe being in his arms. The movie wasn't finished yet and i could feel my eyes get heavey, i slowly started to drift off still in taylers arms.