Chapter 5

*Emma's pov*
Finally it's Saturday. I woke up I look at the time it is currently 10:00am I went to the shower, I got out the shower and left my hair natural. I put on some shorts and oversized hoodie, grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen. I made myself breakfast. I went back upstairs and into Zach's room. I knocked on his door and walked in.
"Morning Zach" I happily said
"What you doing today?" I asked him.
"I'm going to go out with some of my friends later" he replied.
"Cool what you guys gonna do?"
"Idk do what we usually do mess around" he said laughing "what are you going to doing?"
"Eh I don't really know don't have anything planned I might have a movie day with myself" I replied laughing. I went back to my room to start my movie marathon. I phone buzzed I checked to see what it was.
Tay💞: Hey wanna hang out?
Me: Yeah sure
Tay💞: okay pick u up in 10
Me: okay see ya
*end of message*
All this time and I didn't realise he saved his name with a heart. I thought to myself I might as well just go instead of sitting here all day. I got off I my bed and walked over to my closet picking out a random outfit *picture above* i quickly did my hair. I left it open and let it flow naturally. I went back downstairs and still had 5 mins to spare so i turned on the TV scrolling through the channel's. My phone buzzes I grabbed my phone to see what it was.
Tay💞: I'm here
I didn't bother replying back, I quickly grabbed my small side bag and the keys off table. I walked out to his car and got into the passangers seat.