Chapter 7

*beep beep*
I got woken up by the alarm again. "Yay another day of school" I thought to my self. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. Me and Zach got in the car and headed to school. We finally arrived to school, we said our good byes and went our separate ways. I met up with Chloe and Savanah, we started talking about random thing and laughed.
*Thoughts*
Should I tell them I like Tayler? No I can't. I mean I can tell them anything right? Then why can't I tell them about this? Ughhh I hate this.
*Back to Emma's POV*
I got snap out of my thoughts by the bell ringing for first period. I headed to my locker to collect my books. Before I could close my locker someone slammed it closed causing me to jump. I turned to see who it was "sorry about that" he said laughing "it's ok but don't do that again you sacred the living shit out of me" I said with my hands in my chest trying to catch my breath again."won't happen again" he replied laughing. There was a minute of silence until Tayler broke it "so uh me and Jordan broke up" I looked up at him "oh what happened" I asked "I found our she was cheating on me" "I'm sorry that happened, you good?" I asked making sure he's ok. "Yh I'm good I was going to break up with her anyway I've had my eye on someone else for a while now" he answered "she must be a lucky girl" I said feeling kinda jealous. "Yh she's is" he said while looking down shyly. We both walked to chemistry together, we sat next to each other and started working on our project. We had a week left till our project was due in. First half of the day went by fast. It was lunch time, I go to meet up with chole and savannah and then we headed to the lunch area savannah went to the lunch line to get food while me and chole sat down opposite each other and started talking. After a while savannah came back with her lunch and sat next to chole we carried on talking for a while until Tayler came and sat next to me, savannah and Chloe both have me a confused look I have back the 'i don't know' look. He turned to look at me and casually said "Hey" "Hey" i replied back. Savannah fake coughed and looked at me. "Oh yhsorry this is savannah and chole and this is tayler" pointing to savannah then chloe introducing them to each other. There was a minute of awkward silence until chloe decided to break it "where's Jordan? Your usually with her" she askes confused. "We broke up" he answers like it was nothing. We carried on having small talks till the ball rang for lesson. We walked to our class together since we all had the same lesson. We all walked in math together and sat down in our seats the teacher really didn't care what we did. Tayler decided to sit next to me I was confused at first but then let it go. I started doing the work the teacher told us to do.
*Tayler POV*

She was so focussed in her work and I found it cute I found her cute. She's so pretty and she's a kind person I'm general she's not like the others. 
"How do you do this?" Tayler whispers I looked at him and started explaining it to him the whole time I could feel his eyes on me I just shook it off. The ball rang. The day was finally over.
*Thoughts*
Finally the day is over. The whole lesson i could feel tayler eyes in me. Does he like me? He can't like someone like me, I mean it just doesn't work like that.
I got snapped outta my thoughts when tayler asked me some thing.
*Emma's POV*
"Hello Emma to earth" he said laughing. "Huh what?" Looking confused "I asked if you wanted to come over to finish off the project" "yh sure I have to find Zach first" I said back "Yh sure" he replied. I went over to Zach and told him and then back to tayler.

*Authors note*
Sorry for being so inactive. Hope you enjoy this chapter I'll try to be more active. Ilysm😘❤