Chap 1

Roc

"Another day, another boxing match" I sighed as I walked away from the ring. I had just beaten some kid who just wanted to test his strength against me. I'll admit the kid was good but he still wasn't good enough to beat me.

I went to my locker and changed. I would shower when I get home. I grabbed my bag and walked out. As I was walking I couldn't help feeling like someone was behind me.

I sighed and shook my head. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Nobody really comes this way anyway. Well all except Prince and Aden, they still live on this block.

I visited them whenever I had the time. Other than that I would be at home alone. Once I got home, I headed straight for the shower.

Twist

I'm still in hiding but I have been watching Roc a lot. I miss being by his side but with the police on my tail, it may cause some trouble.

I don't want to get Roc in the middle of it. I wish I could see him but with the police looking everywhere for my ass, I can't. Just my luck, Police are everywhere! I'm in this abandoned warehouse, just temporarily until I could find a safer less populated with Police ya know.

Roc

As usual there are a bunch of police out here looking for someone. I didn't know who and I didn't want to know. They came knocking at my door asking if the culprit was staying here.

I told them, hell no. What does it look like for me to hide a damn culprit in my house. I rather not be associated, thank you. After they finally left, I went to bed.

-   -   -   -