Chap 5

Roc

He came back down wearing the black and blue clothes I gave him. He smiled lightly at me and I smiled back. Then I realized I had an upcoming match. Shit, I don't really feel like fighting this week. I groaned silently when my phone began to ring. I knew who it was and I didn't feel like answering just so he could yell at me for not coming.

"Maybe you should answer that." I sighed and shook my head, "I'd rather not" He sighed, "Roc, you need to go to that match..." I sighed, "Alright, fine I'll go but you have to be there, Twist" He groaned, "Fine, but if I get caught its all on you." I nodded and smiled at him then left to the boxing ring.

Twist

Ugh, what have I gotten myself into. He really wants me to be there. With all those cops there, I won't be as lucky as I was last time. This time I'm sure they're gonna catch my ass. I facepalmed myself, this was going to be a long day.

I walked to the boxing ring and I saw the fight had already began. I sat in the dark corner of the bleachers and watched. Some of the people in the fewer rows ahead of me were chanting and screaming for Roc to win, others rooted for the other guy.

Roc was knocked down but he looked around for a second and his eyes landed on me. He gathered his strength and got back up when it seemed like the other guy would have won. Roc put everything into his last punches, resulting in him winning the match.

I chuckled softly, "The little show off" After the match, he had went to go change. I had left the bleachers and was waiting outside. There Jacob comes up to me, "Ugh, will you ever leave me alone" He shook his head and chuckled, "I can still have your ass go to jail, Twist. Do as I say and your homefree."

I groaned silently, "You son of a bitch, I would rather be in jail than to listen to your fucked up requests" Just then the cops show up. Shit, that goes to show you how fucked up my luck is. Roc was on his way out and he ran to my side. "Let him go, he's with me" The cops were hesitant about letting me, the killer of Diggy Simmons, go. I rolled my eyes and looked in another direction. Thanks to Roc's upcoming events and such, I was released into his custody.

Jacob looked pissed, serves him right trying to sell me out. Whatever, he's just crazy. I walked away with Roc and I looked at him. He was upset, I could tell. I sighed, "Roc...." He looked at me, "You were very lucky I was there, Twist. You might be getting into another situation like that again and when I'm not there, then what? You'll get caught, I don't know what I'd do if you weren't around." He was crying right in front of me.

I pulled him close to me and rubbed his back as he cried. I didn't realize that he cared this much. "Shhh, its okay I'm not going anywhere..." We walked through the park after Roc had calmed down.

I was watching my surroundings and everything. Roc was enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. Afterwards we headed back to Roc's place. He had another match so he had to be ready. I refused to go this time. He understood and didn't try to force me into going. After he left, I went in the guest room and fell asleep.

-   -    -    -