Chap 7

Roc

As I was resting I couldn't help but to worry about Twist. It sucks being in the hospital bed. I can't do shit, I knew I should have skipped that match. Suddenly someone come in the room and its Jacob. Aww hell nah! He was smirking at me. "Say anything and I will kill you"

I sighed as he sneaked me out to his van. He threw me in the back of it. I groaned silently from the pain. I wish Twist was here and I was blacking out. "Roc, you ok?" It was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

Twist

So I have Roc in my arms. I figured Jacob would do some shit like this. I looked at the sleeping boy in my arms. When he opened his eyes. He hugged me and cried. I wiped his tears away and smiled at him. But, to be honest I'm still gonna get Jacob for this. I ain't playing.

I made Roc look at me, "I want to be with you, Twist..." Really, this isn't the time.  "I can't be with you. ...not until Jacob is dead or behind fucking bars..." Roc then understood, but he stayed in my arms. I was sitting on a park bench and Roc had his head on my shoulder. I rubbed my hand through his curls and kissed his forehead. He knows I love him but this shit with Jacob has to go.

I took Roc home and told him to rest. He was complaining about him not being able to help me but I just smiled lightly at him. "Roc, I'm going to be fine. Don't worry, I'll come back to you." He sighed, "What I'm worried about is that you won't come back..." I knew what he meant, I saw the tears coming down his cheeks.

"Roc don't think like that. I will come back to you, okay? Jacob ass will be dead before he can kill me off." That made him smile abit and I was glad. I looked at him and he looked back at me. He was leaning in and he kissed me.

Shit it was a good 10 mins before I got up. I was in a daze from that kiss. I wish it was under better circumstances ya know. I kissed his head and left him to rest. Jacob better pray I don't find his ass cause when I do, his ass is dead.

-   -   -   -