Chap 3

Twist

"Crap, I stayed too long" I saw my car in the distance but the problem is that cops are surrounding it. Shit, just my fucking luck. Just as I turned around I see Roc running my way. Again, just my fucking luck.

"You got a problem?" I didn't say anything and just nodded. He literally just ran over to the cops and told them that the car was his. He actually got an attitude towards them for just being there.

After they were far enough away, I got into my car and he got on the other side. Oh lord, someone shoot me now. "Can you drop me off at my place? Its not too far from here." I chuckled, "What makes you think I should help u, huh." He chuckled, "I just saved your ass from getting arrested, nigga. Be grateful I didn't say where your ass was hiding." I laughed, "But to ride with a complete stranger, you've got guts kid."

He smirked playfully, "You may be a stranger but I feel like I know you somehow." As I drove to Roc's house I parked on the other side of the street. He thanked me and asked me to come inside.

I should have objected, but I didn't. I sat on the couch just staring at my hands. I shouldn't even be in his house.

Roc sat by me and he had a look of concern in his face. "You should really take off the hood.....Twist" I jumped up, how and the hell did he know it was me?

I took off my hood and looked at him, "How did you know it was me?" He chuckled, "Your a quiet one so its kinda easy to tell you from the rest, Twist."

I sighed, "I can't stay here though, I don't want you to get hurt over something I did." Roc nodded, he understands that I'm a running fugitive.

He nodded, "But I'm already in it whether you say so or not, Twist" I groaned because he had a point. Each time he helps me, he's sinking himself into the problem I'm desperately trying to avoid.

Roc

"Just stay here for now please?" He looked at me a little unsure of what he should do. He finally sighed and gave in, "Alright, fine but I'm leaving early." I nodded, "Okay Twist" He went in the guest room and slept.

I left to my room and laid down. I thought about the situation we were in. I had no clue why the police were after him but I still wanted to help him. Even if meant me getting in trouble too. I still owe him for saving my ass. I sighed, "Hopefully we will get through this fucked up mess." I drifted off to sleep afterwards.

-    -    -    -