Chap 2

Twist

I groaned silently, "Fucking cops, why don't ya'll go some damn where" I got to my car and drove off to meet with Issa, the landlord of the apartment I'm buying.

Its a small place but its perfect for me. Since I am alone, it wouldn't matter because I wouldn't want my boyfriend or girlfriend in the middle of my situation, ya know. It wouldn't even feel right.

Roc

My manager called me and told me some news that shocked the shit out of me. I was going against the champ in the championship this afternoon.

Shit, I'm nervous about doing this fight. I sighed going to the boxing ring. I practiced my fighting for abit before the match. Like I said I'm nervous.

Twist

I was heading to the boxing ring because I wanted to see Roc's fight against the champ. I'm also wearing a cloak so no one knows its me.

As I was just looking at Roc, he looked nervous. Was it because he had to fight against the champ? "Be strong cutie..." I whispered that so nobody could really hear.

But somehow, Roc heard me and looked my way. I smiled lightly then I saw the champ walking in. Then soon enough, the fight started and Roc was losing. I whispered, "Come on Roc, show him what your really made of."

Again he must of heard me because he started to give it his all in the fight. By the second round, he had knocked out the champ. He won his match and he looked straight at me afterwards. I knew it wasnt safe for me here so I got up and left.

Roc

Who was that person watching me? I heard a familiar voice that I hadn't heard since that time in the hospital. Twist's voice. I miss him so much, his company is what always kept me happy.

But since his disappearance, its been rather lonely. I honestly thought I was going to lose that fight. Considering the champ was a heavyweight. I was lightweight. There was absolutely no way I could have won without help but I did. Hopefully I'll see that person again.

-   -   -   -