Chap 6

Roc

I really don't want to go to this match. I would rather be in Twist's arms but he's being so distant. I sighed, I just wish I was with him right about now. "Roc! Get your ass in the ring" I growled lowly, he has some nerve. "I'll come when I'm good and ready, calm your tits damn!"

Sometimes he makes me mad and I can't stand his ole ass but I just deal with it. I'm nervous about this fight, lets face it, I'm nervous about every fight I do. I walked out into the ring and I saw my opponent, shit this nigga was huge. I knew damn well I was going to lose that fight.

I looked at my manager and he was mean mugging me. He better fix that attitude towards me or else I'll knock some sense into him. I entered the ring and got in my fighting stance. He was smirking at me and I knew something had to be wrong.

Twist

As I got up I turned on the tv. What I saw had shocked me. Roc was on a stretcher headed for the hospital. Damn it! The one time I don't go, he gets hurt. Whoever did that to him is gonna pay. Believe that.

I walked off to the hospital. I want to see Roc and ain't no goddamn cops stoppin' me. Once I got there I walked over to the nurse, "What room is Chres August in?" She looked at me and smiled lightly, "Room 208, cutie" I thanked her and went to Rocs room. He was laying in bed and watching tv. "What happened?" He chuckled, "Bitch ass punk cheated, his gloves had spikes on em. The referee didn't even do shit he just let him do as he pleases. My bitch ass manager didn't get me until I was almost unconscious."

The hell? I had a feeling that I knew who was behind this, but why target Roc. I took his hand and kissed his head. "Rest, I'll see you tomorrow." He nodded then fell asleep. I balled my hand into a fist, I was pissed the fuck off. I left the hospital only to be greeted by a smirking Jacob.

I know that son of a bitch has something to do with it. Then I see the guy Roc had to fight. He was huge and my mood didn't get any better by looking at the blood stained gloves. I folded my arms, it took every fiber in me not to beat the shit out of Jacob. I didn't want to start no shit and then end up getting caught. Fuck that shit.

I walked home and on the way I saw Prince, Aden, and baby Kayla. They asked me how Roc was. I told them he was in fine and that he was getting better. Before you get confused, Prince knows about how I used to watch Roc sometimes. He's the reason I got my place that I bought from Issa.

I really don't have time for Jacob. His ass is not worth shit. If I were to kill him here and now, I would. I ain't a person to be trifled with. Plus he's ticking me off bringing Roc into this shit. Next time I see him, the nigga will be dead. He can join that boytoy of his in hell. IDGAF for all I care, he needs to be put in his place. But whatever, I just hope Roc will be okay. I know he will, but I have a bad feeling.

-   -   -   -