Chap 4

Twist

I woke up at 4 am this morning. Before I left I checked on Roc. Good, he's okay. Only reason I'm checking is because I sleepwalk and I tend to hurt somebody in my sleep.

I have no intention of staying. But it would be nice. I kissed his cheek and left through the window, closing it afterwards. I walked cautiously to my car, there were still some cops out here but not that many. It was still early so I could roam around a little more freely.

Besides that, it seems like they are finally giving up on capturing my ass. The number of cops has decreased by alot because usually they are everywhere. To see that there are not as many out here, that's a shock.

Once I got home, there was Jacob, Diggy's right hand and boytoy. "Ugh, what do you want?" He smirked at me, "Oh nothing, I just wanted to repay you for getting rid of Diggy."

I groaned, "Go away. I don't have time for this." Jacob came closer and tried to touch me. I moved back, there was no way in hell I was letting him touch me.

Roc

I got up and it was a little after five thirty am. I went to the guest room and saw Twist was gone. He wasn't kidding when he said he was leaving early.

I sighed, he should let me just help him out of this situation. He needs the help, even if he doesn't want it. I went for a walk just to clear my head.

Then I saw Twist, there he stood with Jacob. What the hell? Suddenly Jacob kisses Twist and he was struggling to get away from him. In a way my heart hurt watching this, I don't know why it does tho.

I walked over and pulled Jacob away from him and when Jacob turned to me, I slapped him. I don't know what came over me but I did. Jacob was surprised but then he smirked at me. I then noticed that it was daylight and Twist was still out here. Shit. I began to mentally panic because I saw cops heading this way.

Ugh, sneaky son of a bitch. I took Twist's hand and ran with him through an alley to my place. Twist looked concerned about me but I didn't care. I felt broken. Twist took my hand in his, "Thank you..." I shrugged keeping my eyes adverted from his gaze.

He turned my head towards him, "I have a confession to make...." I looked at him curiously, "What confession?..." He sighed, "I'm in love with you...I always have been...." I was shocked, he loves me. So that explains why he saved me back then. I laid my head on his shoulder and he stroked his fingers through my curls.

I sighed and gave him a change in clothes. He kissed my cheek and went to change. I sighed as I thought about what the hell was going on with me.

-   -   -   -