Chapter 2

YOONGI

Yoongi heard a door slam, jolting him awake. He quickly hid his paci under my cover, in case Jimin would come into his room. Yoongi quickly changed out of his onesie into some big clothes. He was still little but this wasn't anything new. He walked into the living room to see Jimin laying face down on the couch. "Hey Jiminie," He said smiling slightly, although he couldn't see because his face was shoved into a pillow.

"Fuck off" Jimin mumbled loud enough for me to hear. Yoongi's smile quickly dropped. 'Did I do something wrong?' He walked across the room, to the chair since Jimin was taking up the whole couch.

"Did something happen while you were out?" Yoongi asked, worry lacing his voice.

Jimin looked up and hate was filled in his eyes. "I said to fuck off, did you not understand the first time you dumbass" He yelled. He stood up and walked to his room, slamming yet again, another door. Yoongi flinched as the loud boom echoed throughout the house. He felt tears gather into my eyes. He walked into his room, picking up his phone and called Hoseok.

"Hey, bub! How was your nap? Is Jimin back yet?" Hoseok chirped. As soon as he said Jimin's name Yoongi burst into tears. "Yoongi are you okay? Do I need to come pick you up?"

Yoongi sniffed "Yes please" Hoseok refused to hang up, telling Yoongi stories he had heard countless times, to distract him.

"Alright I'm outside, get out here bub" Yoongi nodded his head, hanging up and shoving his phone in his pocket. As he was walking out of his room, Jimin was walking down the hallway.

"Hey, liste-" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi.

"I don't care" Yoongi snapped, storming out of the house. He ran to Hoseok's car. Taehyung was sitting in the back seat with his stuffie, glitter. Even though there was no trace of glitter on the small seal.

"Hi, Yoonie!" Tae yelled, showing off his box-like smile.

Yoongi smiled weakly, "Hey Taetae" He said.

Tae unbuckled his seatbelt and put his face next to Hoseok's ear. "Daddy, why is Yoonie sad" He asked. Hoseok shrugged and pointed to the seat, where Taehyung was previously, with a stern look. "Yes, daddy" He said, sulking dramatically. As soon as Taehyung buckled his seat belt Hoseok drove off.

When the three of them got to Hoseok and Taehyung's house, Tae was told to play in his room. "Alright, what happened?"

Yoongi took a deep breath, "When Jimin came home he seemed really mad and told me to fuck off. I asked what was wrong and he yelled at me, told me to fuck off and called me a dumbass. Then he went into his room and I called you" Yoongi saw the anger in Hoseok's eyes and panicked. "Please no hurt Yoonie" He cried.

Hoseok's eyes softened and pulled Yoongi in for a hug. "I would never. My second favorite boy"

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, "Second?"

"Taetae of course!" Hoseok said. "Why don't you go play with him in his room, yeah?"

Yoongi smiled, "Yeah" He giggled and ran up to Taehyung's room. When Yoongi got to Taehyung's room he knocked, always aware of his manners. When Taehyung answered Yoongi looked down. "Can Yoonie play with Taetae?" Tae nodded happily and pulled Yoongi into the room. Not even 10 minutes later Yoongi's phone went off. It was JImin calling him. "Be right back" he mumbled.

Yoongi ran downstairs to Hoseok and showed him. Hoseok urged him to answer it so he did. "H-hey Jimin" he stuttered out.

"Why the actual fuck do you have pacifier and sippy cup on your bed?" Jimin questioned. Yoongi felt his heart drop. He forgot to put his little things away. "I mean I thought they were for a child but the pacifier is too big to be for a kid. You're not a damn kid Yoongi, what the fuck" Hoseok who was sitting next to Yoongi heard the whole thing. "What kind of sick fuck likes that kind of shit"

"Yoongi, give me the phone" Hoseok demanded.

"Yes Hobi" Yoongi said and handed Hoseok the phone.

"Hey Hose-" Jimin was cut off by Hoseok yelling at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jimin?!" He yelled. Yoongi flinched at his tone and Hoseok pointed to the stairs, signaling Yoongi to go up there. Yoongi nodded his head and went halfway up the stairs, so he could listen. "Yoongi uses them to cope" A pause. "I don't give a shit if you don't understand it! It's a part of Yoongi that you should accept" Another pause. "Then look it up you dumbass. It's not a hard concept to fucking understand" A short pause. "No, you can't. You know that he's sensitive but you didn't give a shit and yelled at him anyway, and when he had started getting over it you yelled at him. Again!" There was a long pause. "Okay" Yoongi heard Hoseok sigh. "Yoongi come here" Hoseok yelled. The trace of anger in his voice was gone.

"W-what was Jiminie s-saying?" Yoongi stuttered. Hoseok smiled at him.

"It doesn't matter"

Yoongi pouted. "I wanna know!" Hoseok yet again said it didn't matter. "Hoseok tell me, I want to know"

Hoseok sighed. "He said he didn't understand but he would try. You're going to stay here for a bit though, okay?"

"Okay" Yoongi said. "When can we go get cracker? And my paci. And my sippy. And-" Hoseok laughed, cutting him off.

"I'll go get then now okay?" Hoseok kissed the top of his head. "Tell taetae to be good okay?"

Yoongi nodded his head, and ran upstairs. "Taetae you gotta be good because he told me to tell you to be good because he's leaving to gets me my stuffs so you gotta be good!" Yoongi rambled, taking a deep breath.

"Okays" Taehyungs mumbled. "Does Yoonie want to color with me?" Yoongi nodded his head and ran over to color a picture with Taehyung.

EDITED

also I wrote this in language arts I stead of working on my project whoops