Chapter 10

Yoongi woke up to an empty bed and pouted. He fished around his bed for the pacifier and popped it in his mouth. The small boy walked into the kitchen, seeing his daddy at the stove. "Daddy" Yoongi mumbled, hugging Jimin from the side. Jimin smiled and wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulders. Jimin heard loud footsteps from one of the back rooms. Jin entered the kitchen and sat down at the table

"Hey, if you spend your day in a well, does that mean your day was well spent?" Jin said. Yoongi giggled and looked up at Jimin. "Is nobody going to acknowledge my amazing joke?" When Jin got no response he rolled his eyes "Brats"

"Sippy?" Jimin nodded and grabbed two sippy cups and held them up for Yoongi to see. "B'ue" Jimin grabbed apple juice from the fridge and filled the blue sippy cup. Jimin pointed to the table where Jin was sitting and Yoongi nodded. The little walked over to the table and sat down opposite of Jin. Yoongi smiled up at Jimin when he set the sippy cup down in front of him.

"He's such an angel, how do you do that? Jungkook is a brat and almost never does anything he's supposed to. Doesn't mean I don't love him any less though" Jin said looking at Yoongi. Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "You've been his daddy for over a month yeah?" Jimin nodded his head. "Has he thrown any temper tantrums?" Jimin shook his head and started putting food on plates. Three plastic plates for the littles. "What about when you tell him no?"

"He doesn't do anything. Just says okay and continues whatever he was doing" Jimin walked over to Yoongi while Jin gawked. "Sweetheart do you want to go wake up Hobi and TaeTae?" Yoongi nodded his head and ran off to Jimin's bedroom. "No running!"

"Sorry daddy!" He yelled and entered Jimin's room. "Hobi Hobi! Daddy make breakfast! Gotta eat!" Yoongi said, jumping onto the bed. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi, cuddled him into his and Taehyung's side and shook his head. "Hobi~" Yoongi whined, wiggling to try and get out of Hoseoks grip. Taehyung cuddled into Yoongi and he pouted in defeat.

*********************************

"What's taking them so long?" Namjoon asked. Jimin shrugged his shoulders and stood up to look. He entered his room and saw Yoongi pouting in between Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Daddy help!" Yoongi yelled. Jimin laughed and grabbed the pillow from under Hoseok.

"Get up," Jimin said, hitting him with a pillow. Yoongi giggled and crawled towards the end of the bed.

"Alright I'm up, calm down," Hoseok said laughing. "Tae, baby, wake up. It's time to eat" Taehyung whined and snuggled into the blankets. "C'mon," Hoseok said, picking him up. Taehyung whined and wiggled out of Hoseoks arms.

"I can walk by myself, I'm a big boy" Taehyung grumbled, walking to the kitchen

"Oh~ Hobi, he's a big boy!" Jimin said, poking Hoseok.

The three walked into the kitchen to see Jin, Kookie, Joon, and Taehyung already eating. Jimin rolled his eyes and sat down with Yoongi on his lap. The seven ate in virtual silence, spare eating noises and giggles here and there. "Daddy?" Jungkook said, looking up at Jin. Jin hummed, looking down at the little. "Quiet. Kookie dun' like quiet"

Yoongi gasped, his friend wasn't happy and that isn't okay. "Yoonie can make it not quiet no more" He looked up Jimin. "Down please" Jimin smiled and set Yoongi on the ground. The small boy ran into his room, ignoring the scolding from Jimin. He grabbed the small piano toy that Jimin had gifted him a few days prior. Yoongi ran back and set his small piano on the ground. "Yoonie make music for Kookie!" He then proceeded to smash his hands on the keyboard. The caregivers all smiled at Yoongi and Jungkook giggled and clapped his hands.

Jungkook looked over at Namjoon, "Papa! Music!" Namjoon smiled. The group continued eating, with more chatter from the littles. When they were done eating Jimin got Yoongi to put away his little piano so they could all watch a movie. Jungkook and Taehyung picked a movie and the littles cuddled up to their respected caregivers. Yoongi was the first to fall asleep, never being able to make it through a whole movie. It took Jungkook and Taehyung longer, having been hyper from the juice that came with their breakfast.

The littles were each placed in a bed, along with a stuffie while the caregivers talked and Jimin cleaned the apartment.

sorry for the wait oof

and that this sucks lmao, this is actually the shortest thing I've ever written wtf

I've been busy with school so updates will be slow (obv if you cant tell) but ill try to write as much as I can  (✿ ♥‿♥)