vlog #1

I open the trunk and start pulling out our bags. i found an old, unkept best western in the middle of a small town about 10 miles off from where we had looked around that night. luckily we got a room right away, but we didn't have much money on us so we all had to stay in one room with two queen beds. as soon as emilia opened the door we all scurried in and fell on the beds and chairs out of exhaustion. "so...are we not gonna talk about what happened back there?" breannaa asked, we all exchange glances. "rye said you knew who that man was, right?" nikki said. "yeah, i mean, kinda, he definitely looked familiar, idk, did he just walk up to you guys or something?" i stammered. tree began, "me, and everyone else besides you and nikki had been chilling by the car, debating if we should look for you two when we heard leaves cracking and heavy breathing coming from the darkness. and before we knew it, this man comes up introducing himself and asking us why we were here, we told him about Hentye and then he began to chatter about it." haylie added, "it was sPoOkY." we all sit there kinda bored and confused. "maybe we should listen to him, about not returning? he seemed pretty trustworthy." maria bellowed "right, cause we should always trust an old man lurking around at night!1" tree mocked. "let's just get some sleep and we can decide in the morning, okay?" i suggested. the rest of the group obliges and we get as comfortable as we can in such a small room, and try to sleep.
8===D
   checkout time was 12pm and we had gotten up and ready to leave by 10, we spent our last two hours waking up and getting our complementary breakfast (it wasn't as good as you think) . we find a nearby park and chill there, talking and deciding things about Hentye, and if we should look for it. "well we know it obviously exists, and it seems to be even more shady than we expected." nikki beamed. "let's go" i say, "really? are we sure it's a good idea? i mean we don't even have the right gear." tree said. "right!!! let's head to walmart!!!" maria jeered gleefully.