bye bree

10 minutes pass of police officers walking up and down the strip of cobblestone lining the parks most important and eye catching features. but they finally leave, not like they were actually trying to find any evidence of life being there, nor any interest of catching any trespassers. i pop out of my teacup and start to get out, everyone else follows behind me as i start to walk back to the room we had just ran from. to one, see if those pigs had left, and two actually find out what the hell was in that wall opening. i get about halfway in the door and notice that the patrol cars had left, we were alone once more. i then begin to pry the small door open again, it wasn't even behind for at all. so like any other adventurer, i give up.
"so are we just going to forget about bree?" maria asked.
"no mareeo, were not forgetting anyone, emilia...where did you exactly say this 'thing' took her?" i say.
"she was uh dragged through that wall" emilia hesitated.
i looked around the group, i could tell their faces were also trying to remember what emilia had said before, and if it added up. haylie spoke up,
"wait, didn't you say she was taken through the ceiling?"
"that's what i meant!!! sorry i'm just a nervous wreck"
i didn't believe it, how could she forget something so tragic?
"let's just move on? i mean we can't look for her if we don't even know where she went off to, let's just explore some more." tree suggested.
i didn't want to just forget about her, but also i wanted to continue our trip and have a good time. so we did.
-
for the next few hours we walked through old rides, skated down empty water slides, took some memorabilia from the shops that had not been completely destroyed, and set up a small camp in a woodsy area next too a large coaster. we gathered flammable things and made a fire, setting up some sleeping bags. although all of this it seemed as if we were picked apart, we clearly discussed a meeting point and time when it was dawn, but everyone was just gone. maria and isabel were going to visit the old aquarium, kassandra checked out the nearby scenery from high places, haylie and nikki were playing broken machines at the arcade, in which all the prizes had been stolen, emilia was alone somewhere, and me and tristan were just getting our camp set up,we didn't worry because we trusted everyone and knew they would be okay, but when it started to get a little too dark, me and tree began to worry, debating if we should head out and look for them or not.

but our answer were discovered quickly when loud screams (again i know ) echoed in the distance, not certain of who, or what it came from.

i'm sorry this was really bad but i'm too busy with another story in mind so this  was difficult! it'll get better i hope, thanks for staying this long