mcr

sorry it's been a while!!

we all look their direction and begin to sprint over, emilia and breannaa were out of view and we couldn't tell which shop they had entered so we split up. more screams could be heard from the two -and we were frantically trying to reach them. i flung open one door that had various small holes scattered on it, almost like bullets. emilia comes rushing out before i can even enter and almost knocks me over. out of breath and panicking,
she stutters "sh-she's gone"
the rest of the group come running over and we try to calm her down,
"what? who? what happened? where's breannaa?" nikki asks.
emilia regains her cool and steps back away from the doors.
"the thing, i-it took her, don't bother l-looking...we went in, i lost track of breannaa, next thing i knew i heard deep whispers, turn around, and she's being dragged through the ceiling."
me being confused and skeptical, i storm back into the room and find no holes in any roof, yet a small door near the floor hidden by a fallen table, just like the one from coraline. i move the table and try to get in the tiny opening but it wouldn't budge, i walk back out and ask tree to help me.
emilia perks up "listen we shouldn't be discovering new things when one of our friends is missing, let's just go home okay?"
ignoring her, me and tree somehow end up getting it open, it wasn't that shut to begin with, there had been something blocking it from the inside. i take my flashlight from my backpack and shine it inside.

a hand

a wrist

a my chemical romance wristband

words can't even leave my mouth, i fall back into tree, "what is i-"
sirens fill the already stale air, nikki races to the door,
"we need to hide".
over 6 patrol cars fill the large opening behind the fence where we where originally.
"GO!" haylie shouts.
ossified in my place by what i think i just saw, maria pushes me over and pulls on my backpack, making me get up. we run out through the back door, it was magnificent;
vines, wild flowers, and old run down themed rides filled the rest of the acre.
"there!" tree points.
it was one of those knockoff teacup rides, and instead of teacups it was large pool floaties? i respect them keeping the water park theme yet having a little of everything.
we again, run, and scatter around in separate floaties, me and tree hop in the closest one and duck.
"what did you see back there?"
i didn't say a word, just because i wasn't sure, i wanted to sit here and try to put it all together, but fuck, we might end up getting arrested.
"i'll explain later, just, keep and eye out for emilia"
"what??"